Hotel The Zetter Hotel
86-88 Clerkenwell Road, Islington, London, EC1M 5RJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 272 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hatton Garden0.3 miles
City University London0.3 miles
Sadlers Wells0.3 miles
Exmouth Market0.4 miles
Barbican Centre0.5 miles
Museum of London0.5 miles
Sadler's Wells Theatre0.5 miles
Cafe/bar The Modern Pantry0 miles
Cafe/bar The Jerusalem Tavern0.1 miles
Restaurant St. John0.2 miles
Restaurant Moro0.4 miles
Restaurant Quality Chop House0.4 miles
Cafe/bar Cafe Kick0.4 miles
Supermarket Waitrose0.1 miles
Market Spitalfields Market1.5 miles
Market Columbia Road Flower Market1.6 miles
Market Borough Market2 miles
St Paul's Cathedral0.6 miles
Trafalgar Square1.5 miles
London Eye1.5 miles
Tower of London1.6 miles
Piccadilly Circus1.6 miles
Big Ben1.8 miles
Houses of Parliament1.8 miles
Buckingham Palace2.2 miles
O2 Arena4.8 miles
Wembley Stadium7.9 miles
Metro Farringdon0.1 miles
Metro Barbican Centre Station0.3 miles
Metro Chancery Lane0.4 miles
London City Airport6.7 miles
London Heathrow Airport15.4 miles
London Gatwick Airport25.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Zetter Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Happy hour Additional charge
- Themed dinner nights Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Temporary art galleries
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies Additional charge
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Kid meals Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Room service
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- First aid kit available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
01:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Zetter Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Zetter Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about The Zetter Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Zetter Hotel by:
- Taxi 30min
The Zetter Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Themed dinner nights
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
Room options at The Zetter Hotel include:
The prices at The Zetter Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at The Zetter Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at The Zetter Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.