Park Plaza Victoria London
239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Westminster Borough, London, SW1V 1EQ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 4846 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Superior Queen Room
One Bedroom Apartment
Executive Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Executive Double Room
5 reasons to choose Park Plaza Victoria London
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 12 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Individual design, city centre locations and excellent facilities are key features of the upscale Park Plaza® Hotels & Resorts brand, making it ideal for both corporate and leisure guests. Every day, our leisure guests enjoy our unique combination of friendly staff, outstanding accommodation and award-winning restaurants and bars. Business travellers value our efficiency and our excellent business centres. All guests enjoy our free internet connectivity. Our portfolio of vibrant city-centre hotels and tranquil beachside resorts in Croatia already presents a wide choice of locations and accommodation.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Apollo Victoria Theatre 0.1 miles
- Westminster Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Victoria Train Station 0.1 miles
- Victoria Underground Station 0.1 miles
- Victoria Palace Theatre 0.2 miles
- Vincent Square Westminster 0.3 miles
- St James Theatre 0.3 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 0.3 miles
- Pimlico 0.5 miles
- Buckingham Palace 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- St James's Park 0.6 miles
- Houses of Parliament 0.8 miles
- Big Ben 0.8 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.1 miles
- London Eye 1.1 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.1 miles
- Hyde Park 1.5 miles
- Tower of London 2.9 miles
- O2 Arena 6.2 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Marquise of Westminster Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Sainsbury Local Supermarket 0.2 miles
- London City Airport 8.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13.5 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
- Sauna (Additional charge)
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 30 per day.
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Park Plaza Victoria London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The credit card holder must be present upon arrival with the credit card used for the booking. If a third party credit card is used, a Third Party Payment authorisation form must be signed by the card holder. The signed form must be completed and returned to us no later than 8 days prior to arrival. There is a maximum amount of GBP 500 per reservation.
Please note that different terms and conditions and policies, which may include pre-paid deposits, will apply to group bookings of more than 9 rooms. Our groups team will contact you following your reservation.
Access to the Executive Lounge is GBP 30 per day based on two persons.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.