Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center
1085 Budapest, Jozsef korut 5, Hungary – Great location - show map – Subway Access
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Each room in the Courtyard Budapest City Center offers high-speed wireless internet access, a well-lit work desk and an ergonomic chair. Tea and coffee making facilities can be found in every room as well.
The Oléo Pazzo Mediterranean bistro, awaits you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. When you are in a hurry, you can visit The Market Shop for a snack, open 24 hours a day.
You can leave your car in the Courtyard Budapest City Center's car park.
This is our guests' favorite part of Budapest, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 20, 2010
Hotel chain/brand: Courtyard by Marriott
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, we are a family of 4: 2 adults & 2 children (4&10). We don't need a second room. What is our best option? Dates, Oct 19-21. Thank you.Dear Guest, Greetings from Budapest! In this case you can book a Twin Deluxe room with two queen-sized beds inside, that would be the most suitable f..Answered on 7 October 2021
- Dear Hotel, We are traveling 2 adults and 2 kids 9 and 13 years old, is it possible to stay in one deluxe room? Thank you in advance!Dear Guest! It is possible, the best option for two adults with two kids would be a Double Deluxe room that has two queen sized beds inside.Answered on 25 November 2021
- We have tickets for EURO 2020. Is it allowed to stay at your hotel with tickets and a negative PCR-test? As the general rule is now that foreign peopl..Dear Sir/Madame, We can accept travelleres with a valid EURO 2020 ticket as per our Government regulations at our Hotel. I hope we can welcome you at..Answered on 24 June 2021
- If 3 adults stay in this room can an extra bed be put in? ThanksGood afternoon. Yes, it is possible to add an extra bed to the room. It will cost 15 EUR + TAX. Have a nice day. Front DeskAnswered on 2 July 2022
- do you have a room with a private balcony ?Yes, we have Suites that have balconies, as well as our Superior Rooms.Answered on 29 October 2021
- Still looking?
- CuisineInternational • Hungarian
- Open forDinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Steam room
- Spa facilities
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center
Check-in at Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center has 2 restaurants:
- Oléo Pazzo Bar
- Oléo Pazzo Mediterranean Bistro
Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Spa facilities
- Happy hour
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Bicycle rental
- Steam room
Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center is 0.7 miles from the center of Budapest.
Room options at Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center include:
Guests staying at Courtyard by Marriott Budapest City Center can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish