Hotel Le Nuvole Residenza d'Epoca
Piazza delle Vigne 6, 16123 Genoa, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1094 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Le Nuvole Residenza d'Epoca! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Hotel Le Nuvole Residenza d'Epoca is located in Genoa, just a 5-minute walk from the harbor. It offers elegant air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi throughout, and a continental-style breakfast provided daily.
The rooms feature a modern décor and design furnishings. Each is provided with parquet floors, a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom.
A buffet breakfast, which includes sweet and savory products, is served at partner Hotel Palazzo Grillo, 50 feet from the property. Teas and mineral water are available throughout the day.
Genoa Airport is 6.8 mi from the property, while the Aquarium of Genoa is a 5-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Genoa, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.Hotel Le Nuvole Residenza d'Epoca has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 31, 2013
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Check in timesGood afternoon, the room will be accessible from 14:00 and the check-out is by 11:00 the day of departure. In case you arrive before check-in time yo..Answered on 15 June 2022
- Hello - is parking guaranteed at the hotel? Does it cost extra? Many thanks, LouLe Nuvole is located in the pedestrian area in the Old town of Genoa. We recommend MARINA PORTO ANTICO PARKING, in Calata Salumi, you can take advant..Answered on 9 June 2021
- How far is the airport?Good day! The airport is about 25-30 minutes by taxi from the Hotel. Kind regards.Answered on 22 June 2021
- Is it possible to bring my bicycle into the hotel? Would that be allowed?Hi! Thank you for your inquiry. You may leave your bike to the reception who will keep it in the storage room. Many thanks!Answered on 14 February 2020
- Hello, How easy is it to park in summer? Is it possible to reserve a parking and how far is the nearest car park from the hotel please?Dear guest, thanks for your kind answer, the parking recommended is a multy storey car parkand it's located at 700 metres on foot. It's a big car park..Answered on 10 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash Hotel Le Nuvole Residenza d'Epoca accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 010025-ALB-0011