ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel
730-0037 Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Naka-ku Naka-machi 7-20, Japan – Great location - show map – Subway Access
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Guests can enjoy unique Sleep Advantage amenities designed to sleep well, such as an eye warmer, choice of pillows and aromatherapy oils.
The 24-hours fitness center is on the 6th floor.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
Exclusive Club Lounge for Club Floor guests offers stunning views of Hiroshima city and Setouchi islands from the top of the hotel.
Just a 5-minute walk from Hiroshima’s Peace Memorial Park, ANA Crowne Plaza features a 22nd-floor French restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Rooms at ANA Crowne Plaza have wood furnishings, elegant colors and extra-long beds. Each includes a flat-screen TV, and a bathroom with a bathtub and bathrobe. 24-hour room service is available.
The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Atomic Bomb Dome, and a 10-minute drive from JR Hiroshima Train Station. It is a 30-minute drive to Miyajima Island, which features the famous Itsukushima Shrine and Otorii (Grand Gate).
The hotel’s Aesthetic Salon offers facials and massage treatments. The 24-hour front desk has currency exchange and luggage storage.
Guests can also enjoy Japanese and Chinese dishes at Unkai and Tao Li. Light meals are available at Fruitier.
This is our guests' favorite part of Hiroshima, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 14, 2010
Hotel chain/brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What’s the size (Area) for twin compact room 90cm 2beds ? ThanksDear guest, Thank you very much for your query. Room size for our compact twin room is about 18 square meters. Thank you and best regards, Room Reservations ANA Crowne Plaza HiroshimaAnswered on 1 January 2020
- As I am booking two rooms for my family, do you offer connected rooms?Dear Guest, Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. In regards to your query, yes we do have some connecting rooms and the room type is Non-smoking twin rooms. If you can let us know your full name, I can check your room type and might be able to adjust room type for you. We await your reply. Thank you and best regards, Ryoko Olgun Room Reservation Officer ANA Crowne Plaza HiroshimaAnswered on 24 November 2019
- Hi do you have a marger room for 4 adults? And how to get to the hotel if we come by shinkansen from Tokyo. Thanks.Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your query. Yes, we do have some rooms that can accommodate 4 adults together, and the rooms is called "Executive Twin Room on Club Floor, Non-smoking". But please be advised that the number of room is very limited, which is only 9 rooms in our entire hotel. As for transportation to our hotel, after getting off Shinkansen at JR Hiroshima station, you can take a bus called "Eki-machi Loop Bus". The bus stop is located at the south side of the station and get on a bus No. 101, and get off at a stop called "Shirakamisha-mae" that is right in front of our hotel. It costs 180 YEN per adult and takes about 10 minutes. Thank you and best regards, Ryoko Olgun Room Reservations ANA Crowne Plaza HiroshimaAnswered on 1 January 2020
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Public transit tickets
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Debit card ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel
The prices at ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel is 1,650 feet from the center of Hiroshima.
Check-in at ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel has 4 restaurants:
Room options at ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima, an IHG Hotel include: