Located in a wine producing estate, on the right bank of Douro River, Quinta De La Rosa is a family owned property, 1.2 mi from Pinhão. Rooms at this working vineyard are spread over several levels.
Offering river views, De La Rosa’s suites feature a seating area with a plush sofa, and a mini-bar. All guest rooms are air conditioned. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and features either a bath or a shower. Some bathrooms feature characteristic tiles on the walls.
Guests can start their day with a breakfast buffet. A shaded terrace overlooking the river and vineyards provides the ideal setting for a meal. The property’s restaurant, Cozinha da Clara, is named after the owner's British grandmother, and takes inspiration from her home-cooking, with a menu featuring regionally-inspired dishes.
During the harvest season, in September, guests can join the process of wine producing. There are daily guided visits and wine tastings both at La Rosa and nearby wineries. Guests can stroll through the vineyards and then relax under the vine-clad terraces.
Vila Real is a 40-minute drive away, with many shopping and dining opportunities. Porto city is 75 mi away, with direct train services to Pinhão, traveling through the lush winding Douro valleys. Porto's Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport is a 95-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- it says there is not a pool but there's a photo of one?Good afternoon. At this property we do have outdoor swimming pools for your guests. Best regards, Patrícia OliveiraAnswered on March 5, 2022
- Do the superior twin rooms have a river view and do any rooms have a balcony/terraceThank you very much for your interest! The category Tradicional Superior Twin have river view. Not all of our rooms have balcony or terrace. Best re..Answered on March 24, 2022
- Is the October schedule for wine tours the same as summer?Yes, it is.Answered on October 15, 2022
- Hi, do you do gluten free breakfast and in the restaurant? Thanks, LauraGood afternoon. Yes, it is possible to adapt the breakfast regarding the restriction from our guests. Best regards, Patrícia OliveiraAnswered on March 5, 2022
- Is there a shuttle service from the Pinhao train stationWe do not have shuttle or transport service, but near to the train station of Pinhão you will find taxis.Answered on September 8, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Quinta de la Rosa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This is a working vineyard.
Some rooms are located a five-minute walk from the main property. The property is located on a steep hill.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Quinta de la Rosa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: 1472RNET
FAQs about Quinta de la Rosa
Guests staying at Quinta de la Rosa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Quinta de la Rosa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Quinta de la Rosa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Quinta de la Rosa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Quinta de la Rosa is 0.8 miles from the center of Pinhão.
Room options at Quinta de la Rosa include: