Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
345 Stockton Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1361 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of San Francisco – Excellent location – show map
This San Francisco hotel in Union Square is just steps from Chinatown. On-site dining and a 24-hour gym are available for guest convenience.
The spacious, modern rooms at Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square provide a flat-screen cable TV and an Uno-Bitell Media phone with MP3/iPod docking capabilities along with a small refrigerator and a coffee machine. The bathrooms feature designer bath amenities.
Guests at Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square can enjoy American cuisine and cocktails at OneUP Restaurant and Lounge.
San Francisco Grand Hyatt Union Square is within 11 minutes' walk from Montgomery Street BART Station and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Fisherman's Wharf and Alcatraz Island are 1 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Francisco, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I just want a bathtub in the room I get. Do I have to get the disability access room in order to have a bathtub in the room?Hi! If you make a reservation and request a bathtub, we'll ensure it's allocated for you. Almost all our Standard King and Double rooms, as well as al..Answered on 1 October 2020
- Is there coffee maker in room?Yes, there is a coffee maker in all our roomsAnswered on 2 April 2020
- Is there a spaWe do not have a Spa, but we do have a 24-hour StayFit fitness center located on our 35th floor, with floor-to-ceiling windows for sweeping views of S..Answered on 2 April 2020
- what is the pet fee? I have a small dogPet fee: 1-6 Nights: $100 / 7-30 Nights: An extra $100 Weight Limits: 1 Dog: Up to 50 lbs / 2 Dogs: Up to 75 lbs combinedAnswered on 16 April 2020
- Hi , do you have microwave in the room? How much is the parking charge?We can place a Microwave in the room - the charge for this is $25 per stay. Self-parking is available, across the street from the hotel. This is $45+..Answered on 31 January 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Outdoor furniture
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
A resort fee is collected at the time of check-in and includes:
- 25% Daily Food & Beverage discount at the Market. (Discount will be automatically be applied on the check when coupon is presented during transaction)
- Macy's Visitor Savings Pass (10% off all regular, sale & clearance-priced merchandise, with few exceptions)
- Access to digital and world newspapers & 7500 specialty publications via INKL.com or Mobile
- Exclusive USD 6 discount Bay City bike rental with San Francisco self-guided tour (USD 6 dollars off 1 bike rental or guided tour. Other riders in the group will receive 10% off)
- 10% discount at the nearby E&O Restaurant, for all food and beverage items (outside their Happy Hour offerings)
- 25% discount off any Big Bus sightseeing tour, booked via QR code
- Special San Francisco keepsake at departure
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
OneUP Restaurant : Closed from Thu, Jan 27, 2022 until Thu, Mar 31, 2022
FAQs about Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
The prices at Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Walking tours
Yes, Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square is popular with guests booking family stays.
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square is 650 feet from the center of San Francisco.
Check-in at Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 4.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square has 2 restaurants:
- OneUP Restaurant
- OneUp Lounge
Room options at Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square include: