Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
333 O'Farrell Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States of America – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of San Francisco – Great location - show map
Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco and just 5 minutes' walk from the Powell Street subway station, this Hilton features an on-site Herb n´ Kitchen and a beautiful courtyard pool.
Hilton San Francisco Union Square offers modern rooms with a flat-screen HDTV and an alarm clock with MP3 player connection. A coffee machine and Crabtree & Evelyn bathroom amenities are included.
Guests of the Union Square Hilton are welcome to enjoy the 2,800 square-foot health club and relaxing outdoor whirlpool. The business center offers public computers, copy and fax services.
Urban Tavern serves an extensive menu for dinner in an artistic atmosphere. The lounge area offers a variety of sophisticated snacks and drinks.
Hilton San Francisco Union Square is 1 block from the American Conservatory Theater and less than 1 mi from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
The mandatory $25 per night Destination Fee includes: $25 food and beverage credit per day, $25 Tower Tours credit per day, Premium WiFi.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Francisco, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Is there a car rental location in or near the hotel?Yes we do have many car rental offices very close by the hotel and the Avis/Budget office is located on our property nearby the Garage entrance.Answered on October 21, 2019
- Is the wifi free?There is free wifi in our public lobby areas but available for an additional cost in our guest rooms. There are some room rates available that have wi...Answered on October 31, 2019
- Access to Executive loungeUnfortunately we do not have an Executive lounge here at the hotel. We do however have a lovely lounge called Cityscape located on the 46th floor of T...Answered on October 21, 2019
- do all the skyline junior suite rooms have balconies?Not all of our Skyline Junior Suites will have balconies. Balconies are exclusively on our even numbered floors in Tower 1.Answered on February 19, 2020
- Is there other parking besides the private parking for $62/dayOther than the parking onsite, there are other parking structures surrounding the hotel. These parking structures are within a block or two from the h...Answered on January 8, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Food: American, Chinese
Open for: Breakfast
Herb N' Kitchen