Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Lake Union
800 Fairview Avenue North, South Lake Union, Seattle, WA 98109, United States of America –
King Studio with Sofa Bed and Balcony
One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed
One-Bedroom King Suite with Lake View
Two-Bedroom Suite with Balcony
Two-Bedroom Suite with Lake View and Balcony
3 Reasons to Choose Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Lake Union
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Residence Inn provides the quintessential Seattle experience in a setting that is uniquely modern, on the shores of beautiful South Lake Union.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center 0.1 miles
- Museum of Pop Culture 0.8 miles
- EMP Museum 0.8 miles
- Space Needle 0.9 miles
- Seattle Asian Art Museum 0.9 miles
- Seattle Children's Museum 0.9 miles
- Paramount Theatre 0.9 miles
- Chihuly Garden and Glass 0.9 miles
- Westlake Center 0.9 miles
- Seattle Center 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pike Place Market 1.2 miles
- Port of Seattle 1.3 miles
- Seattle Aquarium 1.4 miles
- Seattle Great Wheel 1.5 miles
- Columbia Center 1.5 miles
- King Street Station 1.9 miles
- CenturyLink Field 2.2 miles
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91 2.3 miles
- University of Washington 2.4 miles
- Tiger Mountain State Forest 15.5 miles
- Lake Union Lake 0.2 miles
- Sea-Tac Airport 12.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
True North Taproom
Open for: Dinner
Facilities of Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Lake Union Great facilities! Review score, 8.6
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Kids' Club
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 35 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Grocery Deliveries
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Lake Union takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 20 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Other Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Lake Union accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.