The Iroquois New York
49 West 44th Street, New York City, NY 10036, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 919 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Iroquois New York.
This quintessential Midtown hotel ideally situated near Times Square and Grand Central Station has just welcomed a brand new General Manager, Breandan Gallagher.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- 42nd Street - Bryant Park 0.1 miles
- Bryant Park 0.2 miles
- Fifth Avenue – Bryant Park 0.2 miles
- 47th–50th Streets – Rockefeller Center 0.2 miles
- Times Square 0.2 miles
- Top of the Rock 0.3 miles
- New York Public Library 0.3 miles
- Channel Gardens 0.3 miles
- Playstation Theater 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Room 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rockefeller Center 0.3 miles
- Grand Central Station 0.3 miles
- Museum of Modern Art 0.5 miles
- Empire State Building 0.5 miles
- Madison Square Garden 0.7 miles
- Central Park 1 miles
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 1.9 miles
- Ground Zero 3.5 miles
- Statue of Liberty 5.6 miles
- Yankee Stadium 5.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- LANTERN\'S KEEP Restaurant 0 miles
- LaGuardia Airport 5.9 miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport 11.3 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport 12.8 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, Tiffany & Co, H&M, Prada, Nike
- Meatpacking District Luxury
Saks Fifth Avenue
Popular brands like: Gucci, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Burberry
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Iroquois New York
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 11 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 55 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Iroquois New York accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Airport pick-up can be arranged. Please contact the hotel for details.