Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Peninsula New York
700 Fifth Avenue at 55th Street, New York, NY 10019, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 640 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of New York – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Peninsula New York! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located steps from Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, this hotel features a rooftop terrace and a spa with an indoor pool. Rockefeller Center is 2,100 feet from the property and Central park is 1,600 feet from the property.
Each room offers complimentary WiFi, international calls, flat-screen TVs, a fully stocked mini-bar and mood lighting. The marble bathrooms feature a built-in TV and robes. Some rooms overlook the city.
Gourmet dining at The Peninsula New York includes contemporary American cuisine at Clement restaurant. Salon de Ning is a modern rooftop bar and terrace that offers a range of signature cocktails and Asian-inspired light fare.
The Museum of Modern Art and 5 Av/53 Street Subway Station are within 2,650 feet of the property. Broadway theaters, including Winter Garden and Gershwin Theater, are within 0.7 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of New York, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
4 reasons to choose The Peninsula New York
- Is breakfast provided?Please be advised breakfast is not included in all our rates. We offer an a la carte menu in our restaurant Clement and via in-room dining.Answered on October 15, 2019
- Is there a coffee machine in the room?Please be advised our rooms are not equipped with coffee machines. We are happy to arrange a coffee machine at a rate of $50 plus taxes. We can also a...Answered on October 15, 2019
- does the superior room face 5th avenue?Our Superior accommodations all face the interior courtyard. Our Grand Luxe accommodations face 5th Avenue.Answered on April 7, 2021
- Room service hours.In Room Dining is currently available 7 days a week from 6:00am-9:30pmAnswered on July 7, 2021
- Do you have room with patio. Do you have operational restaurant with outdoor seating Is pool operational and on appointmentOur guest rooms do not have terraces, however we do have a sun terrace on the 21st floor available for guests. Our restaurant is currently closed but ...Answered on July 7, 2021
- Still looking?
Clement Restaurant & Bar
Salon de Ning
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|$100 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Peninsula New York accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Peninsula New York
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Peninsula New York by:
- Taxi 40min
The Peninsula New York is 3,100 feet from the center of New York.
Check-in at The Peninsula New York is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Peninsula New York may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Peninsula New York has 3 restaurants:
- Salon de Ning
- Clement Restaurant & Bar
- GOTHAM LOUNGE
Guests staying at The Peninsula New York can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Peninsula New York offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Kids' club
- Foot bath
- Walking tours
- Steam room
- Personal trainer
- Fitness classes
- Cooking class
- Swimming pool
- Temporary art galleries
- Happy hour
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Locker rooms
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Live music/Performance
- Spa facilities
- Bike tours
- Yoga classes
- Tour or class about local culture
Room options at The Peninsula New York include: