The Standard, High Line New York
848 Washington Street, Greenwich Village, New York, NY 10014, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1774 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Standard, High Line New York! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a rooftop bar, The Standard, High Line New York is located in the trendy Meatpacking District, 100 feet from the High Line. Free WiFi access is offered.
With floor-to-ceiling windows, every room features city views, a flat-screen TV and overstocked minibar. Each room also has a private bathroom with bathrobes, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
There is a 24-hour front desk at The Standard, High Line New York. This pet-friendly hotel also offers several on-site bars and restaurants as well as 24-hour room service and complimentary bicycle rentals.
The Standard Grill, the on-site steakhouse, serves new American cuisine. The rooftop bar and nightclub Le Bain offers world-famous DJs and skyline views, while The Standard Biergarten offers sausages, pretzels, beer and table tennis under the High Line.
Whitney Museum of American Art is 1,000 feet away from The Standard, High Line New York, while Chelsea Market is 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is La Guardia Airport, 7.5 miles away.
This is our guests' favorite part of New York, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the shower open in to the room? I’m traveling with a friend so it would be nice to have some privacy when showering :)Hello and thank you for reaching out! Yes, the shower is open in all of our rooms however we can install a privacy shade upon guest request. I hope th..Answered on 7 February 2020
- Hi what is the difference in views it’s special occasion next Wednesday and wanted one of the river and city would the standard king offer this?Hello! The Standard king ensure a city view and is located from floor 4 to floor 10. If you would like ensure a river view as well, I recommend bookin..Answered on 28 December 2019
- Which rooms are better deluxe or superior as we would like a view similar to the ones with landscape of river if possibleHello! To ensure a river view we recommend booking a Deluxe category room. Thank you! - The Standard, HighlineAnswered on 28 December 2019
- Which King rooms have the tubs?All of the King categories have tubs, however some have just a shower. Please reach out to the hotel for the request.Answered on 3 October 2020
- What if I want to check out a little later like around 6 or 7pm? How much do I have to pay for the extra time?No. Check in starts at 3PM. The hotel only needs to know if you plan to check in after midnight to note your reservation.Answered on 11 February 2021
- Still looking?
The Standard Grill
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Standard, High Line New York accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Reservations for more than 5 rooms are considered group reservations and will be subject to a 28-day cancellation policy.
The facilities fee includes the following:
- 2 bottles of water per day
- Local calls
- Access to the 24-hour fitness center
- Use of bicycles (subject to availability)
- Discount at property's shop
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Standard, High Line New York
The prices at The Standard, High Line New York may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Standard, High Line New York is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at The Standard, High Line New York include:
The Standard, High Line New York has 1 restaurant:
- The Standard Grill
The Standard, High Line New York offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The Standard, High Line New York is 2.4 miles from the center of New York.