Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
The Crescent (West), Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Great location - show map
Experience World-class Service at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the West Crescent of the famous Palm Jumeirah and overlooking the Arabian Gulf, this resort offers luxurious rooms with private balconies, unlimited access to the iconic facilities of the Spa, private cinema and Kids Club. Facilities include an outdoor pool, 9 restaurants and lounges.
All the Ottoman themed rooms at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray are decorated with parquet floors and high ceilings. They have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. The private bathroom features a marble bathtub and luxury shampoo products.
Guests can enjoy exclusive treatments at the Talise Ottoman Spa, which features the Middle East’s largest Turkish bath. Guests can choose from sports facilities such as the fitness center, tennis and biking.
The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray resort harbors 9 restaurants and lounges offering worldwide specialties such as Indian cuisine at Amala, flavorful Lebanese cuisine at Al Nafoorah or Mediterranean-inspired delicacies at Plaj overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What is club accessDear Valued Guests, Club access offers exclusive added benefits as per below; Complimentary breakfast for all registered guests Afternoon tea P..Answered on October 12, 2020
- Any other complimentary water sports or leisure activity at the resort for adults and kid guests? details plzDear Valued Guest Please be informed that Wild Wadi is no longer a part of our room inclusions. There is chargeable water sports, one-hour complimenta..Answered on August 4, 2022
- Where is the water park , is it cost money for the hotel’s guests ?Dear Valued Guest Please be informed that Wild Wadi is no longer a part of our room inclusions. You may contact our concierge team to check on the pri..Answered on August 4, 2022
- Can you make the stay special for special occasion (birthday )Dear valued Guest, We can assure you that our colleagues are well versed to create a memorable experience to all our guests, especially those celebrat..Answered on February 6, 2021
- What corona restrictions are in place (any restaurants or other hotel areas closed)? Do you have any working shisha places on site? (Visit in March)Dear valued guest. Please be informed that currently all restaurants and hotel facilities are operating in our hotel. Meantime Shisha facilities will ..Answered on January 26, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note room bookings over the New Year's Eve are inclusive of Gala Dinner. Dedicated Restaurants Team will contact the guests.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is 11.2 miles from the center of Dubai.
Yes, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Kids' club
- Body wrap
- Themed dinners
- Body treatments
- Personal trainer
- Swimming pool
- Beauty services
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Live music/Performance
- Body scrub
- Movie nights
- Yoga classes
- Tennis equipment
- Water sports facilities on site
- Steam room
- Happy hour
- Facial treatments
- Temporary art galleries
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Fitness classes
- Spa facilities
- Private beach area
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on this page.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray has 7 restaurants:
- Sultans Lounge
- The Crown
- Al Nafoorah
Room options at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray include:
Guests staying at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray by:
- Taxi 35min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 40min