Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt
Rechte Wienzeile 35, 04. Wieden, 1040 Vienna, Austria – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 4934 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This Viennese hostel is located at the Naschmarkt within a 5-minute walk from the U4 metro stop Kettenbrückengasse. Behind a historic façade guests can find a modern and stylish property with free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Bed linen and a city map are provided free of charge. The property also features a bar and breakfast is served daily.
Popular points of interest near the accommodations include MuseumsQuartier, Kunsthistorisches Museum and Karlskirche. The nearest airport is Vienna International Airport, 11 mi from Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vienna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there space to leave my baggages after the check out?Yes, you can use our luggage storage room on the day of check-out free of charge. :)Answered on October 20, 2019
- Are sheets and towels included?All bedding is included. Towels can be hired free of charge at our front desk (depending on availability).Answered on September 6, 2019
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?We dont rent locks, however each bed has a locker which can be locked with your room key. I hope that helps, wombats CITY HOSTEL NaschmarktAnswered on December 18, 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes, we provide a free luggage storage room which you can use before checking in to your room and after checking out from your room.Answered on October 29, 2019
- Do the lockers in the rooms need locks?No, you use the same key card for the lockers and the room doorAnswered on March 6, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 15 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that when booking for more than 15 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Minimum age for check in is 18. Younger guests must be accompanied by an adult, and to contact the property before the check-in for approval.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt
Check-in at Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt by:
- Taxi 30min
- Train 45min
Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Evening entertainment
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Stand-up comedy
- Happy hour
Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt is 1 miles from the center of Vienna.
Guests staying at Wombat's City Hostel Vienna Naschmarkt can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte