Located in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodations with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honor bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
Cyrstalbrook Albion offers sustainability initiatives, including no plastic straws, water bottles or guest-room key cards, using technology to reduce paper and providing large-pump amenities bottles. The hotel is also partnered with Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef, TerraCycle, OzHarvest and Containers for Change.
Cyrstalbrook Albion features a variety of guest rooms, which all feature air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
The boutique hotel is housed within a unique heritage building, full of history, dating back to its original construction in 1903 as a former school convent. The property was transformed into a modern boutique hotel in 2018, largely influenced by 1920's and 1970's styles of interiors.
Cyrstalbrook Albion is located in the vibrant inner-Sydney suburb of Surry Hills, which is home to a range of food and beverage offerings a short walk away, such as Chin Chin, Firedoor and Nomad. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport, 4.3 mi from Crystalbrook Albion.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you have a pet sitter available if we go out for dinner?Hello! We are happy for you to leave your dog in the room unattended providing they are well behaved. Unfortunately we do not offer any pet sitting services.Answered on September 23, 2020
- Hi there, Where do you suggest parking? And we have a 8yr old cavoodle. Is there an extra charge for her? Thanks LisaPlease direct your enquiry to the hotel directly for assistance.Answered on July 7, 2022
- Hello! We are looking for a larger sized hotel room for our bridal party to rest at during the day of our wedding. Can you kindly share which room of ..We would love to discuss some wonderful options we would have available for you in order to make you bridal party memorable. Please give us a call at..Answered on November 3, 2021
- Hi I wanted to book a room for Monday night. Is it possible to get an early check in at 12Hello! We do our best to have our rooms available as soon as we can, though as our check out time is 11am, we cannot always guarantee an early check i..Answered on January 20, 2022
- Do you have any twin rooms?Hello! Unfortunately not, we only have beds in a Queen or King.Answered on May 22, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Crystalbrook Albion accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Crystalbrook Albion of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The New South Wales Government has issued a mandatory code of conduct outlining the rights and obligations of people either hosting or renting accommodations on a short-term basis, including a complaints process.