Park Hyatt Sydney
7 Hickson Road, Sydney Central Business District, 2000 Sydney, Australia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 162 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Park Hyatt Sydney.
5 Reasons to Choose Park Hyatt Sydney
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Seated majestically on one of the world’s most beautiful harbors, Park Hyatt Sydney perfectly personifies contemporary harbourside luxury with its coveted location between the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Reminiscent of an exclusive harbourside residence, the hotel features architecture, art and design that reflect the Australian landscape. Highlights include 155 spacious guestrooms and suites with contemporary interiors and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to private balconies; 24-hour butler service; and a day spa with rooftop pool and sundeck. A dedicated team of butlers provide an unparalleled guest experience with around-the-clock discreet, personalised service for all hotel guests. The Dining Room and The Bar offer a quintessentially Sydney dining experience, whilst The Living Room provides guests a comfortable and elegant setting to enjoy refreshments throughout the day. The Spa at Park Hyatt Sydney offers the ultimate in beauty and body treatments, with a selection of spa rituals tailored to individual needs and preferences. A relaxation room, aromatherapy steam room, sauna and pool complete the tranquil pampering experience.
Park Hyatt Sydney takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- The Rocks Markets 0.1 miles
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb 0.1 miles
- Overseas Passenger Terminal 0.2 miles
- Cadmans Cottage 0.2 miles
- Harbour Bridge 0.3 miles
- Museum of Contemporary Art 0.3 miles
- Sydney Opera House 0.3 miles
- Circular Quay 0.4 miles
- China Construction Bank Sydney Branch 0.4 miles
- Sydney Observatory 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Luna Park Sydney 0.6 miles
- Darling Harbour Sydney 1.3 miles
- Oxford Street Sydney 1.6 miles
- Capitol Theatre 1.7 miles
- Taronga Zoo 2 miles
- Allianz Stadium 2.5 miles
- Bicentennial Park 7.6 miles
- Sydney Showground 8.2 miles
- ANZ Stadium 8.4 miles
- Rosehill Racecourse 11 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Quay Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sake (Japanese) Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Rocks Market (weekends) Market 0.3 miles
- Sydney Harbour Ocean/Sea 0 miles
- Kingsford Smith Airport 5.8 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- The Rocks Markets Market
Food Areas Nearby
- Circular Quay Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Wine bar Food in this area includes: Bar snacks, Gourmet, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood
- Central Business District Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Italian
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and Spa
- Heated Pool
- Pool With View
- Rooftop Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 40 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.