Park Hyatt Sydney
7 Hickson Road, Sydney Central Business District, 2000 Sydney, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 185 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 Reasons to Choose Park Hyatt Sydney
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Seated majestically on one of the world’s most beautiful harbors, Park Hyatt Sydney perfectly personifies contemporary harbourside luxury with its coveted location between the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Reminiscent of an exclusive harbourside residence, the hotel features architecture, art and design that reflect the Australian landscape. Highlights include 155 spacious guestrooms and suites with contemporary interiors and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to private balconies; 24-hour butler service; and a day spa with rooftop pool and sundeck. A dedicated team of butlers provide an unparalleled guest experience with around-the-clock discreet, personalised service for all hotel guests. The Dining Room and The Bar offer a quintessentially Sydney dining experience, whilst The Living Room provides guests a comfortable and elegant setting to enjoy refreshments throughout the day. The Spa at Park Hyatt Sydney offers the ultimate in beauty and body treatments, with a selection of spa rituals tailored to individual needs and preferences. A relaxation room, aromatherapy steam room, sauna and pool complete the tranquil pampering experience.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The Rocks Markets 0.1 miles
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb 0.1 miles
- Overseas Passenger Terminal 0.2 miles
- Cadmans Cottage 0.2 miles
- Harbour Bridge 0.3 miles
- Museum of Contemporary Art 0.3 miles
- Sydney Opera House 0.3 miles
- Circular Quay 0.4 miles
- China Construction Bank Sydney Branch 0.4 miles
- Sydney Observatory 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Luna Park Sydney 0.6 miles
- Darling Harbour Sydney 1.3 miles
- Capitol Theatre 1.7 miles
- Taronga Zoo 2 miles
- Allianz Stadium 2.5 miles
- Bicentennial Park 7.6 miles
- Sydney Showground 8.2 miles
- ANZ Stadium 8.4 miles
- Rosehill Racecourse 11 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Quay Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sake (Japanese) Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Rocks Market (weekends) Market 0.3 miles
- Sydney Harbour Ocean/Sea 0 miles
- Kingsford Smith Airport 5.8 miles
- Wollongong Airport 54.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- The Rocks Markets Market
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Heated Pool
- Pool With View
- Rooftop Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 60 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Park Hyatt Sydney accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.