Skretova 1, Prague, 12000, Czech Republic – Great location - show map
Deminka Palace is a diamond hidden in Prague. Historical building with all the modernity amenitist required to have a high level service. Young and professional stafff ready to give you all the tips to visit the city and to let you feel like home.
Deminka Palace takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- I.P.Pavlova Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Prague National Museum 0.1 miles
- Jan Palach Memorial 0.2 miles
- Muzeum Subway Station 0.2 miles
- St. Wenceslas Statue 0.2 miles
- Prague State Opera 0.2 miles
- Náměstí Míru Subway Station 0.3 miles
- Retro Music Hall 0.3 miles
- Lucerna 0.3 miles
- Wenceslas Square 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Prague Main Railway Station 0.5 miles
- Prague Astronomical Clock 0.8 miles
- Old Town Square 0.9 miles
- Vyšehrad 1.1 miles
- Charles Bridge 1.1 miles
- Prague Castle 1.6 miles
- St. Vitus Cathedral 1.7 miles
- Prague ZOO 2.9 miles
- O2 Arena Prague 3.4 miles
- Aquapalace 7.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Deminka Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Radost Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- TESCO Supermarket 0 miles
- Vaclav Havel Airport Prague 7.6 miles
- Pardubice Airport 58.2 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Prague City Centre Restaurant Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Pub food, Greek, Indian, Street food, Organic, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Deminka Palace
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Prague
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:30 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children from 0 to 6 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Up to two older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.