Hôtel Carré Vieux Port
6, Rue Beauvau, 13001 Marseille, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 2061 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Marseille
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hôtel Carré Vieux Port! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Hôtel Carré Vieux Port is located in central Marseille, 100 feet from the Vieux Port where boats leave for the Frioul Archipelago and the Château d'If. It offers guest rooms with air conditioning, a smart TV with satellite channels and free WiFi access.
Each of the Carré Vieux Port’s guest rooms is also soundproofed and features tea and coffee making facilities. They all feature a bathroom with bathtub or shower.
A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room. It includes homemade pastries and homemade bread and it is free for children aged 10 years old or younger.
The hotel's reception and bar are open 24 hours.
The Carré Vieux Port is 100 feet from La Canebière and 650 feet from Marseille’s Opera. The Pharo Palace is 2,300 feet away. The Tourist Information Office is within walking distance and Marseille Saint-Charles Train Station is just 0.9 mi away. Public parking is possible nearby, at an extra cost.
This is our guests' favorite part of Marseille, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What parking option do you offer and at what rates? Thanks.Cours Estienne d'Orves parking (5min ): 15 € for 24H. Charles de Gaulle parking (1m): 20% discount (24 € instead of 36 € for 24h).Answered on 30 June 2020
- Hi what is the largest room with a balcony please? I would like to reserve 28th July to 1st August 2023. thank youHello, We only have confort 140cm bedded rooms with shower and balcony. It's around 12.5m² each. Best regards EmmaAnswered on 28 February 2023
- Hello, do you have towels, a hairdryer and an iron? Thank youHello, Yes we do. Just the iron has to be return as soon you finish tu use it. FaithfullyAnswered on 22 August 2022
- Do you have rooms with a balconySome of our rooms do have one: there are named double balconyAnswered on 8 September 2022
- Is there an elevator, or a room on the ground floor?￼Hello, There are no rooms on the ground floor and there is an elevator. Cordially, Front deskAnswered on 20 February 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Visual aids (tactile signs)
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hôtel Carré Vieux Port accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Small pets can be accommodated but must not be left unsupervised in the guest rooms.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hôtel Carré Vieux Port
Hôtel Carré Vieux Port offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hôtel Carré Vieux Port is 1,500 feet from the center of Marseille.
Check-in at Hôtel Carré Vieux Port is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Hôtel Carré Vieux Port may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hôtel Carré Vieux Port include:
Guests staying at Hôtel Carré Vieux Port can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go