Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
Parkgate Road, Mollington, Chester, CH1 6NE, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Superior Double or Twin Room|
|Classic Double or Twin Room|
Crabwall Manor is a 16th century building under new management since April 2012. A full refurbishment program is now completed with all our standard double and executive bedrooms already completed to a high standard.
Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Countess of Chester Hospital 1.3 miles
- University of Chester 1.7 miles
- Chester Zoo 2.1 miles
- Chester Racecourse 2.3 miles
- Chester Train Station 2.3 miles
- Guildhall, Chester 2.3 miles
- Grosvenor Museum 2.5 miles
- Chester Castle 2.7 miles
- Greenacres Animal Park 4.3 miles
- Flint Castle 4.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Delamere Forest 5.8 miles
- Chester Services M56 6.1 miles
- Clwyd Theatr Cymru 9.2 miles
- Aldersey Green Golf Club 9.4 miles
- Lady Lever Art Gallery 10 miles
- Bebington 10.2 miles
- Sefton Park Palm House 11.2 miles
- Sefton Park 11.5 miles
- Calderstones Park 11.5 miles
- Beeston Castle 11.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Morrisons Supermarket 2 miles
- Sea/ocean 15 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 8.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 28.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 1 year is charged GBP 5 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Beauty treatments available depending on availability, please contact hotel directly.
Leisure facilities available to all guests until noon on check out day.
Please note that events such as weddings are sometimes held at the hotel. Certain areas may not be accessible to guests.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 2331 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: