The Chester Grosvenor
Eastgate Street, Eastgate, Chester, CH1 1LT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 2557 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Chester Grosvenor.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Chester Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Grosvenor Museum 0.2 miles
- Guildhall, Chester 0.2 miles
- Chester Racecourse 0.4 miles
- Chester Castle 0.4 miles
- Chester Train Station 0.5 miles
- University of Chester 0.7 miles
- Countess of Chester Hospital 1.3 miles
- Chester Zoo 2.6 miles
- Greenacres Animal Park 5.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Delamere Forest 5.7 miles
- Sefton Park 13.6 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 14.9 miles
- Echo Arena 14.9 miles
- Liverpool ONE 15.1 miles
- Albert Dock 15.1 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 15.5 miles
- Pier Head 15.5 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 15.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsbury\'s Local Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.5 miles
- River Dee River 0.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 10.2 miles
- Manchester Airport 28.1 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Chester Rows Shopping Street Boutique
Grosvenor Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: H&M
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Simon Radley at the Chester Grosvenor
Open for: Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose The Chester Grosvenor
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Chester
Most Popular Facilities
The Chester Grosvenor features these highly-rated facilities:
- Restaurant 8.7
- Air Conditioning 8.5
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 8.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 17.50 per person per night in a crib.
All children from 3 to 12 year are charged GBP 35 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Chester Grosvenor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel's main restaurant, Simon Radley at The Chester Grosvenor, is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Please note that the hotel will pre-authorise your credit or debit card up to the value of your booking plus GBP 200 for any extras taken. Mastercard debit cards, Maestro or Visa Electron cannot be pre-authorised.
Please note that the thermal suite in the spa is available to the guests for an extra charge of GBP 35 per room, for the duration of your stay.
Please note that payment must be from the original card used to make the booking.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.