The Crown Manor House Hotel
High St, Lyndhurst, SO43 7NF, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1510 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Crown Manor House Hotel.
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Classic Single Room
Double Room with Four Poster Bed
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Superior Double Room
Compact Double Room
Classic Double Room
Our independently owned Grade I listed, four star boutique hotel, located in the heart of Lyndhurst Village, capital of the New Forest. Real log fires, tranquil gardens, attentive service and fantastic locally sourced food, including a truly great breakfast We’ll welcome you to the New Forest where you can wear riding boots in the morning, wellington boots at noon and golf spikes in the afternoon.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Bramshaw Golf Club 3.7 miles
- Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park 5.4 miles
- Beaulieu 6.5 miles
- Beaulieu Palace House 6.7 miles
- Spire Southampton Hospital 7.5 miles
- University Hospital Southampton 7.5 miles
- Princess Anne Hospital 7.6 miles
- Maritime Museum 7.7 miles
- Southampton City Art Gallery 7.7 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 7.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Southampton Guildhall 7.9 miles
- Bucklers Hard 8 miles
- Ageas Bowl 11.7 miles
- Boscombe Beach 15.7 miles
- Salisbury Cathedral 16.4 miles
- Salisbury Train Station 16.9 miles
- Bournemouth Beach 17 miles
- Salisbury Racecourse 17.7 miles
- Old Sarum 18.2 miles
- Southampton Airport 10.8 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 13.1 miles
- Bristol Airport 60.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose The Crown Manor House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Lyndhurst
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Crown Manor House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.