Belgrove Street, Camden, London, WC1H 8AB, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 1641 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
For business or leisure, Megaro Hotel offers a unique place to work, rest and play ideally located in the heart of London's newest and pan-European hub - King's Cross
Property surroundings –
- Kings Cross Station 0.1 miles
- King's Cross St Pancras 0.1 miles
- British Library 0.1 miles
- St Pancras Railway Station 0.1 miles
- The Place 0.3 miles
- King's Cross Theatre 0.3 miles
- London Canal Museum 0.3 miles
- Bloomsbury 0.4 miles
- BMA House 0.4 miles
- The Brunswick 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 1.4 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.5 miles
- London Eye 1.8 miles
- Big Ben 2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.1 miles
- Tower of London 2.5 miles
- Hyde Park 2.5 miles
- O2 Arena 5.8 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- M&S Supermarket 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 7.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.7 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose Megaro Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Megaro Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.