We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Forester and Flower
172 Bradford Road, Bath, BA2 5BZ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
The Forester and Flower is located in Combe Down, less than 2 miles from the centre of Bath. It offers a cosy pub, and attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Rooms at the property feature individual décor and pastel colours. All include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
Guests can visit the pub which is open for drinks.
There is a small car park situated at the rear of the property and you can catch a bus to the centre of Bath from the bus stop just across from the property. Bath Spa Railway Station is only 5 minutes’ drive away and it is just a 30-minute car journey to Bristol.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Can we bring a baby? 1 month old. Are there any options for early check in?So sorry no children.......Answered on 23 February 2020
- Hi we were planning on visiting you next Friday but have a 15 and 17 year olds with us. Booking. Com have recommended rooms. Is it ok?Hello 15 and 17 is fine . Kind regards, LouiseAnswered on 10 October 2022
- Hi I am looking to come to bath with my 17 year old Daughter. Would this be ok to stay in one of your rooms. AngieYes..........................Answered on 17 May 2021
- Will the bar be open end October please?Hi Bar is open Wednesday to Saturday 5.30 till lateAnswered on 18 October 2021
- Sorry missed the pet friendly we have a small dogwe are pet friendly in the bar ....But no pets in the rooms.Answered on 11 May 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 20:00
08:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
The Forester and Flower accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Kindly note the property cannot process payments from American Express credit cards, and an alternative card will be required.
Due to Covid 19, evening dining and breakfast are currently unavailable at the property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
FAQs about The Forester and Flower
The Forester and Flower is 1.5 miles from the centre of Bath.
The prices at The Forester and Flower may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Forester and Flower offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Check-in at The Forester and Flower is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:30.
Guests staying at The Forester and Flower can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at The Forester and Flower include: