H10 Palazzo Canova
744 Riva del Vin, San Polo, 30125 Venice, Italy – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.9/10! (score from 3922 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at H10 Palazzo Canova! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.H10 Palazzo Canova is situated in Venice and features a terrace and a bar. This 4-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property is close to popular attractions like Ca' d'Oro, Rialto Bridge and San Michele Cemetery.
Guest rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area, a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath. H10 Palazzo Canova offers some units with views of Rialto Bridge, and all rooms come with a coffee machine. All units include a desk.
Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff are always on hand to help.
San Michele Cemetery is 750 yards from the accommodation, while Basilica San Marco is 750 yards from the property. Venice Marco Polo Airport is 13 miles away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.H10 Palazzo Canova has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 26 Oct 2018.
Hotel chain/brand: H10 Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can you have dinner at the hotel?Dear Guest, yes, you can dinner with us at our rooftop Bar La Terrazza, overlooking the Grand Canal. The menu includes appetizer, first course, secon..Answered on 20 January 2021
- Is there a restaurant overlooking the canalGood morning, we have a rooftop bar that serves also warm dishes. It has a terrace overlooking the Canal Grande. We remain at your disposal for any ki..Answered on 29 November 2019
- Good afternoon! I wanted to ask where’s the nearby parking as I am coming by carDear Guest, thanks for your kind message. All the parking lots in Venice are located in Piazzale Roma/Tronchetto, that are located around 20min by W..Answered on 24 January 2020
- Hello. Do you have any rooms with the grand canal view? If yes, which one? ThanksDear Sir, thanks for your interest in H10 Palazzo Canova. We have more rooms with full view (junior suite gran canal and suite gran canal), and parti..Answered on 25 April 2021
- If we arrive at Marco Polo Airport around 9.30 PM can we get a pick-up from the Hotel ? What will the cost be for 2 persons ?Good evening, for all infomation about the transfer services we can arrange we kindly ask you to write through your reservation on Booking.com directl..Answered on 2 November 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeepingAdditional charge
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Visual aids: Tactile signs
- Visual aids: Braille
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 15:00 to 00:00
From 00:00 to 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash H10 Palazzo Canova accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines, to minimize the transmission of coronavirus ( COVID-19), a Green Pass vaccination certificate is mandatory to check- in to this property.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about H10 Palazzo Canova
H10 Palazzo Canova is 600 yards from the centre of Venice.
The prices at H10 Palazzo Canova may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
H10 Palazzo Canova offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
Room options at H10 Palazzo Canova include:
Check-in at H10 Palazzo Canova is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at H10 Palazzo Canova can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte