The Chesterfield Mayfair
35 Charles Street, Mayfair, Westminster Borough, London, W1J 5EB, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1152 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Chesterfield Mayfair.
5 Reasons to Choose The Chesterfield Mayfair
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style, British boutique hotel feels comparable to a traditional private members club. Natural and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury, with a host of thoughtful, personal touches. Guests are delighted with elegant rooms and suites, combined with superb facilities and modern technology. English charm can be discovered in The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate Terrace Bar offering creative cocktails and the sommelier’s personally selected collection of fine wines.
Area Info –
- Apsley House 0.3 miles
- Royal Academy of Arts 0.3 miles
- Embassy of the United States - London 0.4 miles
- Savile Row 0.4 miles
- Green Park 0.4 miles
- Hyde Park Corner 0.4 miles
- Cathedral Church of the Holy Family in Exile 0.4 miles
- Clarence House 0.4 miles
- The London Library 0.5 miles
- Hamleys Toy Store 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Buckingham Palace 0.5 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 0.6 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.8 miles
- Hyde Park 0.9 miles
- Big Ben 1.1 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.1 miles
- London Eye 1.2 miles
- Tower of London 2.9 miles
- O2 Arena 6.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Shepherds Market Market 0.2 miles
- Marks & Spencer Supermarket 0.3 miles
- London City Airport 8.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13.4 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
New Bond Street
Popular brands like: Cartier, Ralph Lauren
Old Bond Street
Popular brands like: Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Prada
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Evening Entertainment
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 49 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per person per night for extra beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Chesterfield Mayfair accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Check-out time is 12 pm, but the hotel is able to extend your check-out time (subject to availability.) Please let the hotel know your planned time of departure if possible. If the hotel is extra busy, they do reserve the right to charge a late check-out fee.
Extra beds are ONLY available in Junior and Executive Suites and not in any Standard rooms.