Corus Hotel Hyde Park
Lancaster Gate, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3LG, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
6 Reasons to Choose Corus Hotel Hyde Park
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
The 200 year old listed Georgian Corus Hyde Park Hotel stands overlooking Kensington Park Gardens and Park Lane. Close to everything that the West End of London has to offer, from shopping in Oxford Street, Bond Street and Knightsbridge, to museums and art galleries in South Kensington and world famous visitor destinations such as Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square and the City of Westminster.
Corus Hotel Hyde Park takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Lancaster Gate 0.1 miles
- Paddington (Circle & Bakerloo) 0.3 miles
- Paddington Station 0.3 miles
- Kensington Gardens 0.3 miles
- Queensway 0.4 miles
- Bayswater 0.4 miles
- Paddington (H&C) 0.4 miles
- Hyde Park 0.5 miles
- Kensington Palace 0.6 miles
- The Serpentine 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Edgware Road 0.7 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.7 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.9 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.1 miles
- Big Ben 2.4 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.4 miles
- London Eye 2.6 miles
- Tower of London 4.3 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.3 miles
- O2 Arena 7.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Nisa Local Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Notting Hill's Farmer Market Market 0.9 miles
- The Serpentine Lake 0.8 miles
- London City Airport 9.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Olio's Bar & Brasserie
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 26 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
When booking 9 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Parking is located at: 26 Queensway, W2 3RX. It is open 24 hours per day.
Parking costs GBP 26 per 24 hour period (time starts from time of entry at the car park). Guests cannot exit and re-enter the car park on the same booking.
For more information, please contact the property directly.