Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel
276 Bath Rd, Hillingdon, UB7 0DQ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Conveniently situated by London Heathrow’s terminals with easy access from the M4 motorway, Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road has a fitness room and restaurant. All rooms feature triple glazed windows and free WiFi is provided.
Guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms come with air conditioning, a desk and a tea and coffee making facilities.
Holiday Inn Bath Road offers a continental buffet breakfast. At the accommodation you will find a restaurant serving Italian cuisine and guests can relax at the coffee bar. Gluten-free and vegan options can also be requested.
Speaking English and French, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical information on the area at the 24-hour front desk.
London is 16.8 miles from Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, while Windsor is 9.3 miles from the property.
The property is served by the Heathrow Hoppa bus with service to all terminals (£6 per person one way). There are also many public buses from Terminals 3 and 5 which stop just outside the hotels.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you offer breakfast and room service during this time (COVID19)?We do offer breakfast and in room dining options are also available.Answered on 6 July 2020
- How is the airport shuttle reserved?There is no need to reserve the airport shuttle in advance. Terminal 2 & Terminal 3 – ‘H4’ – Takes around 30 Minutes Terminal 4 & Terminal 5 – ‘H53’..Answered on 7 November 2019
- Hello, do you offer shuttle busses from your hotel to downtown London? if not , what the best way and long it takes?Dear Guest, We do not offer shuttle bus service from Central London to the hotel. One of the best way is to get to our hotel by public transport fro..Answered on 29 January 2020
- 1)Breakfast start at what time 2)Shuttle bus service start at what time in the morningTerminal 2 & Terminal 3 – ‘H4’ – Takes around 30 Minutes (as it does stop at a few hotels during the journey). Monday- Sunday First Shuttle: 04:38 L..Answered on 7 November 2019
- Do you provide shuttle service from and to airport? Is there a cost for this service if available.Yes we do have shuttle service to and from airport. Bus H4 from terminal 2&3.and bus H53 terminal 4&5. Look forward welcoming you. Kind regards, ShirleyAnswered on 27 February 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Dressing room
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Sofa bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Fold-up bed
- Clothes rack
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Car hire
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel
Yes, Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel include:
Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel is 3.1 miles from the centre of Hillingdon.
Check-in at Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel has 2 restaurants:
- Hi Pizza
- Sports Bar
Holiday Inn London Heathrow - Bath Road, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Live sport events (broadcast)