Royal Scots Club
29-30 Abercromby Place, Edinburgh, EH3 6QE, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 366 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Executive Double or Twin Room - Lower Ground Floor
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 6 years of age)
Family Room (4 Adults + 1 Child) - Lower Ground Floor
Double Room with Four Poster Bed
Standard Double Room - Lower Ground Floor
Classic Double or Twin Room
Property surroundings –
- Hanover Fine Arts 0.1 miles
- Multrees Walk 0.3 miles
- Princes Mall 0.3 miles
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions 0.4 miles
- Scottish National Gallery 0.4 miles
- Scott Monument 0.4 miles
- Waterloo Place 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley station 0.4 miles
- Princes Street Gardens 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Omni Centre 0.5 miles
- Royal Mile 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre 0.8 miles
- University of Edinburgh 0.9 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 1.9 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 2.9 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 8 miles
- Forth Bridge 8.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Table Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Glass & Thompson Cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- The Hanover Tap Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Stac Polly Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Wally Dug Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Water of Leith River 1.2 miles
- Arthur's Seat Mountain 1.9 miles
- Duddingston Loch Lake 2.8 miles
- North Sea Sea/ocean 4 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 6.4 miles
- Glasgow Airport 48.1 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Gucci, Hermès, Prada, Chanel, Armani
- George Street High street
Popular brands like: Burberry, Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Abercromby Dining Room
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Royal Scots Club
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 6 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Royal Scots Club accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Jacket and tie only required for lunch in the dining room Monday to Friday. In the dining room jeans are only acceptable at breakfast.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.