Via Tornabuoni 8, Tornabuoni, 50123 Florence, Italy –
Excellent location — rated 9.9/10! (score from 522 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The hotel was fully renovated in July 2016 The documented story of Milu Hotel begins in the year 1400. The property, as it stands today, was once a private row of residences belonging to numerous aristocratic and bourgeois families of Florentine, such as the Strozzi and Minerbetti families. The current name of the conjoined buildings Palazzo Altoviti-Sangalletti derives from the final bequeathing to an heir of the Altoviti and Sangalletti families. The structure of the modern day building was altered in 1835 by architect and esteemed painter Giovan Battista Silvestri, combining the adjacent Palazzo Uguccioni with Palazzo Altoviti-Sangalleti. From the exterior, the conjoined buildings are identical. Both share symmetrical arched windows, uniform finishing on the façade of the ground floor along with large stone slab work.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Via Dè Tornabuoni 0 miles
- Strozzi Palace 0 miles
- Church of Orsanmichele 0.2 miles
- Santa Maria Maggiore 0.2 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 0.2 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 0.2 miles
- Florence Baptistry 0.2 miles
- Belltower by Giotto 0.2 miles
- Basilica of Saint Mary of the Flower 0.2 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Palazzo Vecchio 0.3 miles
- Uffizi Gallery 0.3 miles
- Via Maggio 0.3 miles
- Pitti Palace 0.4 miles
- Convent of San Marco 0.7 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 0.8 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.6 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 13.4 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 15 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Market 0.3 miles
- Florence Airport 3.3 miles
- Pisa International Airport 42.7 miles
- Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport 52.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Hotel Milù
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Florence
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
- Emergency cord in bathroom
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged EUR 15 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Milù accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.