Via della Provvidenza, 28, 01022 Bagnoregio, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 78 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The apartment will provide you with a living/dining area and a fully equipped kitchenette with dishwasher. There are 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms.
Breakfast ingredients can be left in the apartment on request.
Orvieto is 30 minutes' drive from the property. Lake Bolsena is 9.3 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Palazzo Contino has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 8, 2015
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello we are leaving Florence and driving to Naples. I thought Civita di Bagnoregio would be perfect for an overnight stay on Dec 28. We will need a place to park our car. I was also hoping to see the living nativity in the square - do you know if we can see that on dec 28. Thanks - BruceHello Bruce, I think we just spoke; thanks for the interest. There is a car park reserved to b&bs guests at 400m from the beginning of the pedestrian bridge. Unfortunately the nativity will be on 26th dec, 1st, 2nd and 6th jan. Regards, IlariaAnswered on 4 November 2021
- Hello, I am trying to figure out how we would get to your location from the train station is there a local train or bus?Hallo, thank you for your inquiry, to choose to stay, and not to day visit, is a good idea to be able to appreciate the real rhythm of Civita: it is a nice place to be lived and explored well, taking all the time needed, although it is very small, moreover there are many things to visit in the surrounding area. I really appreciate you travel by public transport, the closer train station is Orvieto on the line to Florence, and then from the station you either _ take a bus or a taxi, I have to tell you though that if you travel by bus from Orvieto, it's not very comfortable and frequent (but it's feasible especially if you travel light), the bus leaves you at Bagnoregio, once there you can either take a shuttle but I am not sure how often it goes, or you can walk, around 1 km (the shuttle does not leave you at the base of the bridge though, you need to walk a bit further, around 10 minutes on a staircase down hill). Bus schedule can be found on the internet, if you need help let me know. - If you travel by taxi it's easier, he will drop you at the base of the bridge and will pick you there as well on your departure (which is important otherwise you have a climb to reach the shuttle). If you aren't too sporty and have a light luggage I'd suggest you choose a taxi or we could propose to come and get you with our car. Then the bridge is around 300 m up hill to our apartment. I hope this helps. let me know id you have other questions. Best regards -- IlariaAnswered on 12 February 2020
- Salve, We would like to stay in Civita and would like to know if your 2nd floor apartment will be completed by April 2022? If not, my husband and I would like to request to stay at your property for 2 nights. IN: 14 April 2022; OUT: 16 April 2022. Grazie mille. Vilma AndersonBuongiorno, thanks a lot for your interest. The 2nd floor rooms are ready, but we use them as private rooms.Answered on 16 August 2021
- Buonasera, se facciamo il check in nella vostra struttura, possiamo arrivare lì con la macchina o dobbiamo lasciarla da qualche parte? Grazie MarcelaBuona sera, Civita di Bagnoregio è un paese pedonale, l'auto va lasciata nel parcheggio situato sotto al ponte pedonale che porta al paese. E' lungo circa 300m di cui gli ultimi 100 in forte salita. grazie a lei per l'interesse.Answered on 14 July 2021
- We will be arriving by car & require a parking space around noon. Since staying is a spot guaranteed upon arrival around noon. Is it secure parking or should we bring everything to the unit. When arriving around noon; do you offer secure luggage storage why the room is being ready?There is a parking under the pedestrian bridge. It's no possible to reserve it and it isn't controlled but so far there have not been problems to leave luggage in the car. I confirm you can leave your luggage in the apartment if it is not ready. Tks!Answered on 26 January 2021
Hosted by Ilaria
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- High chair
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Washing machine
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Additional bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Ironing facilities
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Landmark view
- Garden view
- Private apartment in building
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
From 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
No cribs or extra beds are available.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Palazzo Contino of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Palazzo Contino
The prices at Palazzo Contino may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Palazzo Contino has the following number of bedrooms:
- 3 bedrooms
For more detailed info, check the accommodation option(s) breakdown on this page.
Yes, there are options at this property that have a terrace. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Palazzo Contino on this page.
Yes, Palazzo Contino is popular with guests booking family stays.
Palazzo Contino can accommodate this group size:
- 6 guests
For more detailed info, check the accommodation option(s) breakdown on this page.
Check-in at Palazzo Contino is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Palazzo Contino offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Themed dinners
- Bike tours
Palazzo Contino is 1.3 miles from the center of Bagnoregio.