Av. Defensores de Chaves, 23, 4Dt, Arroios, 1000-110 Lisbon, Portugal – Great location - show map – Metro access
Stay in the heart of Lisbon
Less than one kilometre from the Lisbon Mosque and Praça de Entrecampos, Residencial Lord offers air-conditioned rooms with an outdoor balcony free Wi-Fi. Hotel reception is open 24/7.
Rooms at hotel Residencial Lord feature cable TV and a telephone. Each private bathroom has a shower.
Staff at the 24-hour reception desk can assist with use of Residencial Lord hotel’s fax and photocopying facilities.
The hotel is situatead near Lisbon’s Praça Duque de Saldanha district, and just 350 yards from Campo Pequeno Subway Station. Instituto Superior Técnico is a 10 minutes’ walk.
This is our guests' favourite part of Lisbon, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello! Is it possible to check in around 24.00?Hi! yes, we´ll wait for you.Answered on 22 August 2022
- Hello.I want to check-in today at 18:00 and check-out tomorrow according to rules. Is it possible to leave small luggage and to take it about 20:00?Hi! yes it´s possible, we confirm that.Answered on 24 August 2022
- what is dictance from airport?Hi! six kms. Thank you for your question. Have a nice journey.Answered on 22 August 2022
- dictance of airportHi! six kms. Thank you for your question. Have a nice journey.Answered on 22 August 2022
- Hello! If I come at about 23 hours, will I be able to check-in (May I warn you before?)Hi! If you arrive late, please warn us, we’ll wait for you. Have a nice journey.Answered on 2 June 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/check-out
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Barber/beauty shop
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Minimarket on site
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
14:30 - 22:30
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 4 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Residencial Lord in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
License number: 366/POL/2013
FAQs about Residencial Lord
Check-in at Residencial Lord is from 14:30, and check-out is until 12:00.
Residencial Lord offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The prices at Residencial Lord may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Residencial Lord include:
Residencial Lord is 1.5 miles from the centre of Lisbon.