Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Four Seasons Chicago
120 East Delaware, Chicago, IL 60611, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 106 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Chicago – Excellent location – show map
Just steps away from the luxury shopping, dining and entertainment on Michigan Avenue’s Magnificent Mile, this downtown Chicago hotel features skyline city views, an on-site restaurant and lavish spa. Free WiFi is available.
Featuring a stunning remodel and marble bathrooms with Le Labo toiletries, every room at Four Seasons Chicago offers panoramic views of the Chicago skyline or Lake Michigan, a flat-screen LCD TV and iHome clock radio.
At Adorn Bar & Restaurant, located on the 7th floor of the hotel guests can enjoy views of Magnificent Mile and downtown skyline, while enjoying Chicago’s first restaurant with James Beard award-winning Chef Jonathon Sawyer and Jean Banchet nominated Pastry Chef Juan Gutierrez. The menu features globally-inspired cuisine rooted in the bounty of America’s Midwest.
The Spa at Four Seasons offers a 50-foot indoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. The hotel offers also on-site business center, open 24-hours and a Kids' Clubroom, which offers video games, foosball, arts and crafts and a movie area.
Millennium Park, Art Institute of Chicago and Lincoln Park Zoo are all 1.5 miles away from the hotel. 900 North Michigan Shops is just floors below the Hotel. Navy Pier is a 10-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Chicago, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Four Seasons Chicago
- Do you have spa services?me and my husband are looking for couples massage for our anniversaryHappy Anniversary, and yes, our Spa offers Couples Massages. We'd love to help you celebrate this occasion!Answered on July 27, 2022
- Does the tub have jets?Thank you for your inquiry! Our guest rooms have standard tubs and showers. We do not have jacuzzi tubs on our property. Please let us know if we c...Answered on January 10, 2022
- Do you have rooms with two bathroomsAbsolutely! Our lovely One Bedroom Suite and the categories above all feature two bathrooms.Answered on November 15, 2021
- Hallo from Vienna, Austria. We would like to stay at your property next year but we see you are under renovation. May we therefore ask when you are g...Greetings! Yes, our renovations will be complete by summer 2020. The Executive Suite has a combination bathtub and shower. We do have a German speaker...Answered on December 12, 2019
- Do any of the rooms have a tub next to a window to look out at the city and relax?Although all of our accommodations offer breathtaking views of the city and/or lake, the windows are next to either the bedroom or the living room, an...Answered on September 16, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Four Seasons Chicago accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that all rooms are 100% fully nonsmoking. Smoking is also prohibited in all public areas, such as restaurants, lounges, pool decks and lawns.
Valet Parking is available for USD 74 per night plus tax. Self parking is available for USD 45 per night plus tax.
A pet cleaning fee of USD 100 will be charged for having pets in a room.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Four Seasons Chicago of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Four Seasons Chicago
From the nearest airport, you can get to Four Seasons Chicago by:
- Taxi 30min
The prices at Four Seasons Chicago may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Four Seasons Chicago is 1.2 miles from the center of Chicago.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Four Seasons Chicago include:
Yes, Four Seasons Chicago is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Four Seasons Chicago is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Four Seasons Chicago.
Four Seasons Chicago offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Kids' club
- Swimming pool
Four Seasons Chicago has 1 restaurant: