Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Eurostars Madrid Tower
Castellana, 259B, Fuencarral-El Pardo, 28046 Madrid, Spain – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Eurostars Madrid Tower
- Is the Spa circuit included in the price of the room?Good evening The spa it is not included in the room The price will be as follows: -1Hours Thermal circuit : 28 Euros per person form Friday until Su...Answered on February 8, 2020
- Is private parking at the hotel free for your guests?Hello, We have private parking and it has a price of €25/day. Thank you,Answered on August 31, 2022
- Is the restaurant open for hotel guests in July?Good morning Kindly inform you that the restaurant is open at 5 pm until dinner time. We have also Room Service from 5 pm. We remain at your disposa...Answered on July 25, 2021
- Hi how many km is the hotel with the airportGood evening We are 12 km far from the airport Best regardsAnswered on February 17, 2022
- Hola, buenas noches. Tienen el transporte al aeropuerto y tiene algún coste? Que horario tiene? Siguen teniendo la azotea disponible para disfrutar y ...Buenas tardes El servicio de transfer es con la compañía externa driver&limousine (firstname.lastname@example.org ) El restaurante sigue disponible a partir...Answered on July 29, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Eurostars Madrid Tower accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The minimum age to use the spa facilities is 16. Children under this age cannot access the facilities.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Eurostars Madrid Tower
Eurostars Madrid Tower offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage chair
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Hot spring bath
Room options at Eurostars Madrid Tower include:
Guests staying at Eurostars Madrid Tower can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Eurostars Madrid Tower is 4.3 miles from the center of Madrid.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Eurostars Madrid Tower on this page.
Check-in at Eurostars Madrid Tower is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Eurostars Madrid Tower may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Eurostars Madrid Tower by:
- Car 12min
- Subway/Metro 40min