Crowne Plaza Paris République
10, Place De La République, 11th arr., 75011 Paris, France – – Subway Access
Deluxe Room with Club Lounge access
Deluxe Double Room with Club Lounge Access
Deluxe Suite with Club Lounge Access
Double Room with Club Lounge Access
Suite with Club Lounge Access
Superior Room with 2 Double Beds
6 Reasons to Choose Crowne Plaza Paris République
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Paris
Behind the façade of the hotel, a splendid Haussmanian building, lies a story dating more than 150 years. The emperor Napoleon III entrusted Georges Haussmann the mission of transforming Paris from a medieval town to a famous modern capital. Thus the “Paris of Baron Haussmann” was born, thanks to the architectural skills of Gabriel Davioud. This renowned architect created a masterpiece of the XIX century. This impressive building made of solid stone was built in the Chateau d’Eau quarter, henceforth famously known as Place de la République. The building was first used as a shopping centre with a large number of small shops – which is now where the rooms are – under the name “Les Magasins Réunis”, before being renamed for the Exposition Universelle “Les Galeries du Château d’Eau”.The uses which followed were widely varied. After being home to the Myers Circus in its covered courtyard, then becoming an art studio for temporary exhibitions and then a bazaar, it wasn’t until 1890 that the Hotel Moderne Palace was established, signing its first lease in 1893. On the 1st of April 2009, the hotel was renamed Crowne Plaza Paris République.
Crowne Plaza Paris République takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- République Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Place de la République 0.1 miles
- Temple Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Oberkampf Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Cirque d'Hiver Bouglione 0.3 miles
- Filles du Calvaire Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Goncourt Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Canal St-Martin 0.3 miles
- Marché des Enfants Rouges 0.3 miles
- Jacques Bonsergent Metro Station 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gare de l'Est 0.7 miles
- Gare de l'Est Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Gare du Nord Metro Station 1 miles
- Gare du Nord 1 miles
- Opéra Bastille 1.1 miles
- Notre Dame Cathedral 1.2 miles
- Louvre 1.3 miles
- Opéra Garnier 1.6 miles
- Sacré-Coeur 1.7 miles
- Arc de Triomphe 3.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- MONOPRIX Supermarket 0.5 miles
- HOTEL DU NORD Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Café CHARBON Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- AUX DEUX AMIS Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Marché des Enfants Rouges Market 0.6 miles
- Marché Saint Martin Market 0.6 miles
- CHEZ JENNY Restaurant 0.1 miles
- INDIANA CAFE Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- A2 Supermarket 0.1 miles
- LE CHEMISE Restaurant 0.3 miles
- CANAL SAINT MARTIN River 0.3 miles
- Orly Airport 9.5 miles
- Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport 13.4 miles
- Beauvais Tille Airport 42.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 32 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.