Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Eastern Perimeter Road, Hatton Cross, Hillingdon, TW6 2SQ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
On the eastern perimeter of Heathrow Airport, Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is a 5-minute walk from Hatton Cross Underground Station. The modern hotel has a 24-hour front desk and an international restaurant.
The air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport each have a spacious bathroom with luxury toiletries. Rooms also feature a work desk and a flat-screen TV.
The restaurant serves a varied menu in contemporary surroundings. Guests can enjoy beverages and light snacks in the stylish bar, or try speciality coffees at Costa coffee shop. The hotel offers a varied breakfast which includes waffles and omelettes freshly cooked to order by the chef.
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is a 10-minute drive from the Heathrow Airport Terminals. On-site parking is available, and the hotel is served by the H2A at Arrivals Hotel Hoppa Bus for Terminals 1, 2 & 3 (service in peak morning and evenings only) and H5A Bos stop 17 Hotel Hoppa Bus for Terminals 4 & 5. Hounslow centre is a 15-minute bus ride away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello given the coronavirus situation, is your gym open at all?Hi, Thank you for your message, unfortunately do to the government restrictions the Gym has been closed until further notice.Answered on 19 May 2020
- due to travel with my husband and staying here are the resteraunts running as usual because of the virus or is it just to over night stay???Good morning, Restaurant and Bar are closed, however we have a Shop and room service operating. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the hotel.Answered on 28 May 2020
- Is the (public) shuttle bus to/from the airport free or at cost? If there is a cost, could you please state? Than youhi, thank you for your message. the shuttle is not free of charge from or to the airport. the charge fro our hotel to the airport is £5 but from th..Answered on 22 January 2020
- Hello, I have a layover at LHR for 15 hours and plan to book a room at your hotel. I will arrive at Terminal 5 and depart at Terminal 5. My question i..hello, thank you for your message. there is a shuttle from the airport, however you'll have to pa when you arrive their at she charge no more than £..Answered on 22 January 2020
- Is the parking free?Yes, £12.00 overnightAnswered on 14 December 2019
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Minimarket on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The H9 and H56 Hotel Hoppa Buses all stop at the hotel. The H9 is from Terminals 1, 2 and 3, and the H56 operates from Terminals 4 and 5.
Please inform Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Yes, Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport include:
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The prices at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport is 4.3 miles from the centre of Hillingdon.