Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh
The Royal Mile, Old Town, Edinburgh, EH1 1TH, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 3661 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
6 reasons to choose Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Edinburgh
Located on the historic Royal Mile, Radisson Blu Edinburgh blends contemporary style with a local Edinburgh flavour. Throughout the hotel, bold feature walls pay homage to the heritage and roots of the destination, with various nods to famous landmarks on prints and walls.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Scottish Gems 0 miles
- Brass Rubbing Centre 0.1 miles
- Museum of Childhood 0.1 miles
- City Art Centre 0.1 miles
- The Real Mary King's Close 0.1 miles
- St. Giles Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley station 0.2 miles
- Edinburgh Law School 0.2 miles
- The City of Edinburgh Council 0.2 miles
- The Edinburgh Sheriff Court 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.3 miles
- Royal Mile 0.3 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre 0.3 miles
- Omni Centre 0.4 miles
- University of Edinburgh 0.4 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 0.5 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 2.1 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 3.2 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 7.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Edinburgh Larder Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Southern Cross Cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Sainsbury's Local Supermarket 0.1 miles
- The Scottish Grocer Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Wedgwood Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Mimi's Little Bakehouse Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- The Witchery Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Lidl Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Grassmarket Market Market 0.5 miles
- Edinburgh's Farmers Market Market 0.7 miles
- Stockbridge Market Market 1.6 miles
- Arthur's Seat Mountain 1 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 6.8 miles
- Glasgow Airport 48.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Itchycoo Bar & Kitchen
Cuisine: British, Scottish, Local
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 12.50 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00 hours
04:00 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.