The Bath Priory Hotel and Spa
Weston Road, Bath, BA1 2XT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 720 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Premier Double Room
Classic Double or Twin Room with Christmas Package
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Double or Twin Room with Christmas Package
Classic Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
4 reasons to choose The Bath Priory Hotel and Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Royal United Hospital 0.3 miles
- The Approach Golf Course 0.5 miles
- Royal Victoria Park 0.5 miles
- No. 1 Royal Crescent 0.6 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.7 miles
- Royal Crescent Museum 0.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 0.7 miles
- Beckford's Tower and Museum 0.8 miles
- Newbridge Park 0.8 miles
- Herschel Museum of Astronomy 0.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Circus Bath 0.9 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 1.2 miles
- The Roman Baths 1.2 miles
- Bath Abbey 1.2 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 1.4 miles
- University of Bath 2.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 9.5 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 9.5 miles
- Cabot Circus 9.9 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 10.4 miles
- Bristol Airport 14.2 miles
- Cardiff Airport 41.4 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 48.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Bath Priory Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Spa/wellness packages
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Spa Facilities
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 60 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
The Bath Priory Hotel and Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the only 2 dog-friendly rooms are the premier deluxe room types.
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Please note that children are welcome to The Garden Spa, but there are some time restrictions. Children can only use the spa within the following times:
- Monday to Saturday 09.00 - 10.30 and 15.00 - 16.30
- Sundays 09.00 - 10.30 and 14.00 - 15.30