The Queensberry Hotel
Russel St, Bath, BA1 2QF, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 505 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Celebrating 14 years of owning The Queensberry in 2017, Laurence and Helen Beere look forward to welcoming you to our very special hotel.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Assembly Rooms 0 miles
- Museum Of Bath At Work 0.1 miles
- Museum Of East Asian Art 0.1 miles
- East Asian Art Museum 0.1 miles
- Bath Assembly Rooms 0.1 miles
- Fashion Museum 0.1 miles
- Rostra Gallery 0.2 miles
- Royal Crescent Museum 0.2 miles
- Royal Crescent 0.2 miles
- No. 1 Royal Crescent 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Circus Bath 0.3 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 0.4 miles
- Bath Abbey 0.4 miles
- The Roman Baths 0.5 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 0.9 miles
- University of Bath 1.9 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 10.3 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 10.3 miles
- Lacock Abbey 10.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 15 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.2 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 47.6 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Milsom Street Luxury Department store High street
- Milsom Place Market Boutique Local & authentic
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose The Queensberry Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 14 per day.
- Street parking
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Queensberry Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.