Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Il San Pietro di Positano
Offering a private beach, fitness center and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Il San Pietro di Positano is located in Positano. This luxurious 5-star hotel features elegantly furnished rooms with a terrace and sea views.
The spacious rooms all include bathrobes, slippers and a flat-screen TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. Some also feature a design sofa or chair.
Local organic food is used to prepare gourmet dishes at the restaurant. A generous sweet and savory buffet breakfast is served daily. On request, breakfast is provided in your room.
At the San Pietro di Positano hotel, you can enjoy drinks and cocktails at one of 2 bars, one of which is at the beach. A tennis court, state-of-the-art spa and a free outdoor pool are also available.
This hotel includes free on-site parking. A free shuttle bus to/from the center of Positano can be arranged on request.
This is our guests' favorite part of Positano, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Arienzo Beach8.5 Very good beach2,400 feet from property
Fiumicello Beach8.4 Very good beach2,950 feet from property
La Porta Beach8.1 Very good beach3,450 feet from property
Positano Spiaggia7.9 Good beach4,300 feet from property
Gavitella Beach8.1 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Fornillo Beach8.3 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
- What is the difference between a sea view vs view over the Mediterranean viewno differenceAnswered on March 26, 2020
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?From June to SeptemberAnswered on October 10, 2019
- Hello; Hope all is well. During my last visit Andrea assisted me at the front desk. I am thinking of visiting in early April. Is the pool heated?Is th..Dear Mr. Seigel, thank you for your message. We are pleased to confirm that our pool is heated and the hotel will be fully operational in April.Answered on September 2, 2020
- Hello; I noticed the lowest rate for a classic room is $715 for April 3-4. Is that the lowest rate or is there another time period with better rates?...Dear Mr. Seigel, thank you for your kind message. We inform you that the rates change often, but in April we have the lowest rate of the season. We i..Answered on September 2, 2020
- What is the price per night? Septemberplease send us a private messageAnswered on July 31, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Open for: Lunch
Most popular amenities
2:30 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 10 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Il San Pietro di Positano accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Il San Pietro di Positano
Il San Pietro di Positano is 1.1 miles from the center of Positano.
Room options at Il San Pietro di Positano include:
The prices at Il San Pietro di Positano may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Il San Pietro di Positano has 2 restaurants:
- Il Carlino
From the nearest airport, you can get to Il San Pietro di Positano by:
- Car 1h 30min
Check-in at Il San Pietro di Positano is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Il San Pietro di Positano offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Tennis court
- Tennis equipment
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa facilities
- Live music/Performance
- Yoga classes
- Facial treatments
- Private beach area
- Body treatments
- Fitness classes
- Beauty services
- Steam room
Guests staying at Il San Pietro di Positano can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include: