InPatio Guest House
Pátio de São Salvador 22, União de Freguesias do Centro, 4050-567 Porto, Portugal – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 232 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Porto – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at InPatio Guest House! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This guest house is centrally located in Porto’s Ribeira quarter, a 5-minute walk from Porto Cathedral and the Palácio da Bolsa. Each room offers views of a patio and has free Wi-Fi.
All air-conditioned rooms at In Pátio Guest House are light and uniquely furnished, with some having stone walls or design furniture. They also have a satellite flat-screen TV and mini-bar.
Each room has a modern bathroom with a shower. For extra comfort, there is also underfloor heating and a towel dryer.
In Pátio Guest House offers breakfast daily, which can be enjoyed at the lounge area.
Guests can arrange airport shuttles and bike rentals at In Pátio’s reception. São Bento Train Station and the Alfandega Museum are both a 5-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Porto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
- Hello we would like to stay at your guest house in September or October for 4 nights but I cannot find any available dates to view. Are you fully booked? If not could you let me know the dates that you have available please. I would be grateful for your help.Many thanks MargaretHi, In September the only 4 or more consecutive nights we have are from the 25th until the 30st, and then in October we have availability from the 8th until the 12th, and then from the 16th onwards. We hope to have helpped, Rgds, FernandoAnswered on 14 July 2022
- Hello! Please can you advise whether a standard room would be able to accommodate a cot? And, are you able to provide a cot/is it OK to bring our toddler with us?Hi! Yes, we can accomodate a cot in our standard rooms, which we can provide free of charge. Regards, Fernando, inPatioGHAnswered on 30 December 2021
- I am looking for a room with 2 beds for June 1-June 4. I see that you are sold out but you have a waiting list? Thank you, Rosalie￼Hi! I'm afraid we are indeed fully booked from the 1st till the 4th june, if there's any cancellation we'll let you now. Regds, FernandoAnswered on 14 May 2022
- Is 13-16 March 2023 sold out or have you not opened it yet? Thank you.Hi! Thank you for your question and interest, we have just uploaded availability on those dates. If you wish to book please go ahead, any other questions feel free to ask. Greetings from Porto! FernandoAnswered on 5 August 2022
- Do you have on site or nearby parking available?There is a closed public park 50 mts from us, for 30€/24hrs, and another one 5 minutes walking from the Guest House for 10€/24hrs (you can come here first to leave the luggage and we'll explain you where to go). Thank youAnswered on 8 April 2022
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
InPatio Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform InPatio Guest House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 32/AL
FAQs about InPatio Guest House
The prices at InPatio Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
InPatio Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at InPatio Guest House is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at InPatio Guest House include:
Guests staying at InPatio Guest House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
InPatio Guest House is 2,950 feet from the center of Porto.