Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture
14, rue Neuve Saint Pierre, 4th arr., 75004 Paris, France – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 636 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture
- Good afternoon how good is the WiFi on the property please I have a very important meeting Monday after and the signal is very important? thank youBonjour chers clients, Nous avons un wifi de haut débit et disponible 24h/24. Vous pouvez vous connecter tranquillement quand et comme vous le souhai...Answered on April 16, 2021
- How to get to Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture from Paris - Charles De Gaulle Airport? How long is the trip?Yes from CDG Airport to our hotel : by taxi max 1 hour, 45 mn depends. By train RERB To Chatelet Les Halles, then metro Ligne 1 stop Saint Paul. (3 mn...Answered on December 27, 2019
- Mon Epouse se deplace en fauteuil roulant Longues distances et avec sa canne pour des courtes distances.Avez-vous un parking facilement accessible Est...Bonjour Monsieur, L'hôtel ne dispose pas de parking, il y en a un à proximité au 16 rue Saint Antoine mais il n'est facilement accessible, le Parking ...Answered on June 30, 2021
- Do you have accessible rooms for wheelchair ♿️Hello, Yes we have. Sidi/receptionAnswered on August 5, 2021
- Hello , We have a puppy .Is it pet friendly? Also ,is parking available? Thank youHello, Thank you for your interest for the Hotel Deneuve. Yes we can accept friendly puppy :) We do not have our own parking. However you have public ...Answered on May 17, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Because of covid restrictions, the hotel proposes a breakfast to take away with: a hot drink, orange juice, pastries, bread, butter, jam and a piece of fruit.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture
The prices at Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture include:
Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture by:
- Bus 55min
Hotel de Neuve by Happyculture is 3,100 feet from the center of Paris.