The Ryebeck Country House & Restaurant
Lyth Valley Road, Bowness-on-Windermere, LA23 3JP , United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 560 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
LYING IN A LEAFY CLEARING ABOVE THE SHORES OF ONE OF BRITAIN’S MOST ICONIC LAKES SITS THE RYEBECK. A BEAUTIFUL, PEACEFUL AND UNPRETENTIOUS COUNTRY HOUSE, THE RYEBECK IS A PLACE TO KICK BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY THE INFORMAL FRIENDLY, HOME FROM HOME ATMOSPHERE.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- World of Beatrix Potter 1.1 miles
- Lake Windermere 1.4 miles
- Hill Top 2 miles
- Grizedale Forest 3.5 miles
- Lakes Aqaurium 5.2 miles
- Tarn Hows 5.7 miles
- Coniston Water 6.1 miles
- Castle Howe 7 miles
- Rydal Mount & Gardens 7.3 miles
- Rydal Water 7.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kendal Castle 7.6 miles
- Scafell Pike 13.5 miles
- Wasdale 16.8 miles
- Derwentwater 18.2 miles
- Buttermere 18.5 miles
- Muncaster Castle 18.6 miles
- Askham Hall 19.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bowness on Windermere Restaurant 1 miles
- Bowness Cafe/Bar 1 miles
- Windermere Supermarket 1 miles
- Kendal Market 9 miles
- Lake Windermere Lake 0.6 miles
- Leven River 6 miles
- Coniston Lake 15 miles
- Raise Ski lift 15 miles
- Irish Sea Ocean/Sea 20 miles
- Scafell Pike Mountain 25 miles
- Hawswater Lake 27 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 60.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Ryebeck Country House & Restaurant
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Bowness-on-Windermere
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Toilet With Grab Rails
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Pet Basket
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 35 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The Ryebeck Country House & Restaurant accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
When booking for 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Guests who have booked the bed, breakfast and dinner option have an allocated allowance of GBP 35 towards dinner. If this is exceeded, any additional costs will be added as a supplement on to your account. Tea, coffee and pastries are not included in this allocated allowance.
Please note, guests that are staying in an additional bed in a room will also receive breakfast at the property.