Novecento Boutique Hotel
San Marco 2683/84 - Calle Del Dose - Campo San Maurizio, San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 102 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Venice
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Novecento Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Calle del Dose, just a 5-minute walk from the Gallerie dell'Accademia, Novecento Boutique Hotel is inspired by both Mediterranean and Oriental furnishings. It offers free Wi-Fi and elegant rooms.
The Novecento’s rooms are decorated with antiques and feature cozy wrought iron beds and hardwood or marble floors. Each comes with air conditioning, LCD satellite TV and a minibar.
Breakfast at the Novecento Boutique is served in the peaceful garden in summer. Guests can also relax in the reading room and take a drink from the honor bar.
The vaporetto water bus stops near the hotel at Santa Maria del Giglio. St. Mark’s Square is a 10-minute walk from Hotel Novecento and the Baroque church of Santa Maria Zobenigo is just 650 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Would i be able to book a twin bedded room please for a friend and myself?Dear guest, We only have a few twin bedded rooms among our total nine rooms here at Novecento. Because of our small dimension and peculiarity, we can't assure twin beds. But we take good note of every request and make our best to make them happen, our guests satisfaction is our priority! Hoping to host you in the near future, we remain at your disposal. Warmest wishes, Novecento staffAnswered on 22 November 2019
- Hi, do you have any connecting rooms? We would be traveling with kidsThe hotel doesn't have connecting rooms. If available, we can offer two rooms close to eachother or on the same floorAnswered on 1 January 2022
- Hi, we are looking at travelling the end of February and wondered how would we get from the airport to your hotel, what are the options? Thank youthe easiest way is a private watertaxi. the price is around euro 130,00 and you can get one inside the airport where there is a taxi stand . another optioin is the Alilaguna boat service, orange line as far as Santa Maria del Giglio regards claudAnswered on 30 August 2022
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Novecento Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Novecento Boutique Hotel
The prices at Novecento Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Novecento Boutique Hotel include:
Check-in at Novecento Boutique Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Novecento Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Novecento Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Novecento Boutique Hotel is 1,950 feet from the center of Venice.