Stay in the heart of Venice – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Torino! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In a 16th-century building only 950 feet from Saint Mark's Square, Hotel Torino is just off of Calle Larga XXII Marzo, the main shopping street in Venice. The Baroque-style rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and air conditioning.
All rooms have private bathrooms, and most are in the main building, which is complete with an elevator. Other guest rooms and apartments are in nearby buildings.
Breakfast can be brought to your room upon request. Other services include a 24-hour front desk, and a luggage deposit that is also available after check-out for the rest of the day.
Torino Hotel is well connected by water bus, being close to the Santa Maria del Giglio stop, on line 1, and San Marco Vallaresso on line 2.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, my husband and I are planning to visit Venice for the 1st time. Can you please tell me how much does a taxi cost from the airport to the hotel...Private water taxi costs about € 110,00, public water bus Alilaguna costs € 15,00 per person (single ticket).Answered on 3 November 2019
- i want to see a room for a person with a disabilityWe have two rooms for disable person make a reservation for a double classic and write that you need this kind of roomAnswered on 11 November 2020
- Dear all, I'd like to know if you have luggage storage, as I'd like to leave my small bag before check-in and after check-out, is this possible? Thank..Yes it is possible. Best Regards Hotel Torino Res/MassimilianoAnswered on 25 July 2020
- Hello ,do you have a New Year’s Evening party or a dinner? Thank you!Dear Sir In the Hotel no, because we haven't restaurant but we can suggest restaurant where you can have it. Regards Hotel TorinoAnswered on 17 December 2021
- Arriving in Venice 5th May, late in the evening. What is the best way to get to the hotel with luggage?Take a private taxi fr5om the airport ask to us how to manageAnswered on 10 January 2022
- Still looking?
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Hotel Torino accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Hotel Torino of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Torino
Hotel Torino offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Hotel Torino is 1,500 feet from the center of Venice.
Guests staying at Hotel Torino can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Torino may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel Torino include:
Check-in at Hotel Torino is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.