Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt
485 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10017, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 108 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of New York
Located in Manhattan, this New York City accommodations is opposite Bryant Park and the New York Public Library. Guests staying at the Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt can enjoy on-site dining at The Shop and a complimentary mini-bar facility with nonalcoholic beverages and snacks.
A modern décor with amenities like a flat-screen cable TV and a kitchenette are featured in every accommodations at Andaz. Select suites have a balcony and the private bathroom has robes and free toiletries.
Other onsite facilities include a 24-hour fitness center, business center and a speakeasy-style bar.
Shopping along 5th Avenue is steps away from this boutique accommodations.Grand Central Terminal is 1,050 feet from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of New York, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do they have interconnecting rooms or a large suite with balcony for family of 5, also is it welcoming to childrenYes we do have rooms that connect to each other, our best available suite would be a Terrace suite to welcome your family.Answered on 24 March 2020
- Pet friendly means what size of dog? And what are the additional charges? Is there a pet area for the “bathroom”?To participate in our Pet Program, inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival. There..Answered on 19 November 2019
- are there any rooms with kitchen facilities and do they cater for food allergies and are children friendlyAll suites are equipped with a fridge, microwave, sink & dishwasher. Through our In room Dining we are able to deliver allergy and kid friendly food.Answered on 17 June 2020
- Is there a restaurant in the hotel?The Bar Downstairs and Kitchen is the main restaurant at Andaz Fifth Avenue. However, due to Covid-19, the restaurant is currently closed. In Room Din..Answered on 5 October 2020
- Do you have on site dining restaurant and spa services?No unfortunately we don't. Our only food and beverage option nowadays is In Room Dinning.Answered on 25 March 2021
- Still looking?
The Bar Downstairs and Kitchen
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Cable channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt
Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt has 1 restaurant:
- The Bar Downstairs and Kitchen
Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt is 1.1 miles from the center of New York.
Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Check-in at Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt include:
The prices at Andaz 5th Avenue-a concept by Hyatt may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.