Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel
123 Nassau Street, Wall Street - Financial District, New York, NY 10038, United States of America – Great location - show map
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel
The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel is located 1,650 feet from the Brooklyn Bridge and the Westfield World Trade Center.
The rooms and suites boast custom beds, leather headboards, oak floors, craft cocktail tables and marble bathrooms.
The Beekman is architecturally distinguished by its 9-story atrium that has a pyramidal glass ceiling at the top. The upper stories of the atrium are bordered by balconies. Artwork adorns the walls of the The Beekman.
The Beekman offers guests distinguished culinary experiences across three restaurants, Temple Court and The Bar Room by Chef Tom Colicchio, as well as Le Gratin by Chef Daniel Boulud.
Newark International Airport is 15 mi away while JFK Airport is 19 mi from the property. Wall Street is 2,650 feet from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel
- Hi there Can we request a room with bath tub when booking. Regards PaigeThank you for your message. We have a very limited number of rooms with a bathtub, however, we will be happy to make note of the preference and will do everything possible to accommodate the request.Answered on October 23, 2019
- What are your check in and check out times.Check in time is 3PM EST and Check out time is 12 PM ESTAnswered on March 16, 2021
- Hi how are you? I am interested in this booking and however would there be any possibility of it being one of your rooms w/ a balcony?Good morning, it depends on the dates you were in inquiring. We have only four rooms with terraces at the Beekman. Please let me know the dates you were considering, and I will be happy to provide you further details of availability and rates.Answered on January 12, 2021
- Is there microwave?Hello and thank you for your message. We do not have microwaves in our rooms and do not offer them due to safety concerns. Please let us know if we may provide further assistance.Answered on October 20, 2019
- Hello. I'm going to New York soon and looking for the hotel where I can use a meeting room. I will have a meeting for 5-6 people. Will it be allowed in your hotel? Kind regards, Evgeniya MorinaHello, most of our rooms aside from the Double Queen category can occupy up to two guests. If you're interested in hosting a meeting at The Beekman you'll need to rent one of our meeting room spaces.Answered on February 15, 2021
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Dinner
The Bar Room
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel by:
- Taxi 40min
The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel has 3 restaurants:
- Temple Court
- The Bar Room
- Le Gratin
Check-in at The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel include:
The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Evening entertainment
- Neck massage
- Walking tours
- Hand massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Couples' massage
- Bike tours
- Back massage
- Foot massage
- Full-body massage
- Head massage
The prices at The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel is 3.7 miles from the center of New York.
Guests staying at The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte