Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere
14 Via di San Francesco di Sales, Trastevere, 00165 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1555 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in central Rome, Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere is just 10 minutes' walk from the heart of lively Trastevere. The 4-star hotel offers a garden and bar.
Modern and fully equipped, rooms at the Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere come with air conditioning, free WiFi, a mini-bar and flat-screen TV with Sky channels. All rooms include slippers, and some also provide bathrobes.
Saint Peter's Square and the Vatican City are a 15-minute from the hotel, while Campo de Fiori is 0.6 mi away. The nearest airports are Roma Ciampino Airport and Roma Fiumicino Airport, respectively 19 and 17 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 22, 2018
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi We arrive at 4am, would we be able to arrange an early check in if we book for the night before? Kind regardsCerchiamo sempre di venire incontro alle esigenze dei nostri ospiti per soddisfare le loro richieste compatibilmente con la disponibilità di cui disponiamo.Answered on 28 August 2022
- Is this hotel handicap accessible? I will be traveling in a wheelchair and would also require a roll in shower as part of my accommodation.Thank you!Yes, we have rooms without architectural barriers and equipped for the shower, in case you decide to book a stay at our hotel we invite you to report ..Answered on 2 February 2021
- Hi, I would like to book this room for 5 nights but need to know if there will a kettle, iron and ironing board in the room. GracieHi dear Guest. Yes, just ask to the reception and we'll delivery everything in your room for free.Answered on 30 June 2022
- Do you provide car rental service? Or what’s the near by car rental company?Goodmorning. There are few rental car companies nearby (10-15 min by taxi or bus), like Sixth or Europcar.Answered on 12 January 2022
- Hi, is there parking slot from 24-30 Oct.’22? If I canceled the room booking, reservation of the parking will be refunded or the payment when i arriveGoodmorning! The Parking is availble on the dates requested and you'll pay directly at the check-out. Kind regards.Answered on 29 September 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Walk-in closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Landmark view
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
From 1:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash ATM card Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere
Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere include:
Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere is 1 miles from the center of Rome.
Check-in at Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Horti 14 Borgo Trastevere may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.