12 Upper Woburn Place, Camden, London, WC1H 0HX, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Our building goes back to the begining of 1900s, it was originally built on 1908 and it was already a hotel (it was called Hotel Gwalia)
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- The Place 0 miles
- BMA House 0.1 miles
- Tavistock Square 0.1 miles
- Euston Station 0.2 miles
- University College London 0.2 miles
- Euston Square 0.2 miles
- University of London 0.2 miles
- British Library 0.3 miles
- University College Hospital 0.3 miles
- The Brunswick 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 1.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.3 miles
- London Eye 1.7 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.8 miles
- Big Ben 1.8 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.9 miles
- Hyde Park 2.1 miles
- Tower of London 2.6 miles
- O2 Arena 6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.7 miles
- Thames River 1.3 miles
- London City Airport 7.9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.4 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Number Twelve Restaurant
Cuisine: British, Italian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
4 reasons to choose Ambassadors Bloomsbury
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
00:30 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Ambassadors Bloomsbury accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.