Hotel The Barbican Rooms
42-46 Chiswell Street, Islington, London, EC1Y 4SB, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Metro access
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About The Barbican Rooms
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
5 reasons to choose The Barbican Rooms
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Barbican Centre0.1 miles
Museum of London0.3 miles
Guildhall Art Gallery0.3 miles
Silicon Roundabout0.4 miles
Supermarket Tesco Express0.1 miles
Market Leadenhall Market1 miles
St Paul's Cathedral0.6 miles
Tower of London1.1 miles
London Eye1.7 miles
Trafalgar Square1.8 miles
Piccadilly Circus2 miles
Big Ben2 miles
Houses of Parliament2 miles
Buckingham Palace2.5 miles
O2 Arena4.3 miles
Wembley Stadium8.4 miles
Metro Moorgate0.2 miles
Metro Barbican Centre Station0.3 miles
Metro Old Street0.4 miles
Train Old Street Station0.4 miles
Metro Liverpool Street Underground Station0.5 miles
Train London Liverpool Street0.5 miles
London City Airport6.2 miles
London Heathrow Airport15.9 miles
London Gatwick Airport25.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Chiswell Street Dining Rooms
The Jugged Hare
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies Additional charge
- Fruits Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Kid meals Additional charge
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 2 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Barbican Rooms accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Barbican Rooms
The Barbican Rooms offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
The Barbican Rooms has 2 restaurants:
- Chiswell Street Dining Rooms
- The Jugged Hare
The following parking options are available to guests staying at The Barbican Rooms (subject to availability):
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Barbican Rooms by:
- Car 35min
Room options at The Barbican Rooms include:
The prices at The Barbican Rooms may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at The Barbican Rooms is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at The Barbican Rooms can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish