Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Avenue Northwest, Northwest, Washington, DC, DC 20001, United States of America –
Business King Room
King Room - Disability Access - Shower
King Room - Accessible with Bathtub
Double Room with Two Double Beds - Club Access
Deluxe King Room
Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds
King Room - Club Access
Double Room with Two Double Beds
Corner Room King
6 Reasons to Choose Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Washington, DC
Located one block from The U.S. Capitol, Hyatt Regency Washington puts you right at the heart of our great city. Just a short walk to Union Station - the transportation hub of Washington D.C. with Amtrak, Metro and Bus services, as well as numerous shopping and dining options, you are close to everything! With plenty of restaurants and bars in the neighborhood, our property ensures that whether you are a business or leisure guest, all your needs are well catered for. It's good not to be home.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Acacia Griffins Sculpture 0.1 miles
- Brigadier General Albert Pike Statue 0.1 miles
- Union Station Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Christopher Columbus Memorial Fountain 0.3 miles
- Apollo Statue 0.3 miles
- Archimedes Statue 0.3 miles
- Ceres Statue 0.3 miles
- American Legion Freedom Bell 0.3 miles
- Centurion Statue 0.3 miles
- Washington Union Station 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- National Gallery of Art 0.4 miles
- The Capitol 0.4 miles
- Newseum 0.5 miles
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum 0.7 miles
- The National Mall 0.8 miles
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum 1.3 miles
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum 1.3 miles
- White House 1.4 miles
- Jefferson Memorial 1.6 miles
- Phillips Collection 2.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Walmart Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Union Kitchen Grocery Supermarket 0.5 miles
- West Wing Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Billy Goat Tavern Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Bistro Bis Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Charlie Palmer Steak Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Kelly\'s Irish Times Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Potomac River 1.6 miles
- Kingman Lake Lake 2.4 miles
- Atlantic Ocean/Sea 28 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport 3.5 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport 23.8 miles
- Baltimore - Washington International Airport 26.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Article One - American Grill
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Pool Towels
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
- Visual Aids – Tactile Signs
- Visual Aids – Braille
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 59 per day.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.